35

"one more?"Levi questions in shock.

"One more"Norie responded as she wiped her mouth and placed her second empty bowl of shrimp noodles on top of the first one she had.

"But Norie, why are you suddenly enjoying shrimp noodles? You're worrying me"

She laughed and said "Don't worry Levi, I'm okay, now come on! One more"

He sighed and opened the cabinet and rummaged around the stacks of noodles they had.

"Theirs no more"

"What?"

"Theirs no more shrimp noodles"Levi says and turned to her.

"Oh..."Norie only said and leaned back on the chair.

"Oh my god...wait that was your favorite too, Levi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have eaten it, what kind of a girlfriend am I?"

He heard her voice crack as her eyes watered making Levi stand up and say "Darling why are you crying?"

"Because! I just finished your favorite noodles and I feel so selfish, I shouldn't have eaten them, I shouldn't have!"Norie cried into her hands as Levi stared.

"Norie it's okay, you shouldn't have to cry, why are you crying-I don't know Levi! Why am I crying?!"She cut him off with a tone of annoyance.

Norie pouted and leaned back on her chair as she crossed her arms against her chest.

Levi stood there, not knowing what to say, he then cleared his throat and says "do you want a cookie?"

"Yes that would be nice"

----------------------

Norie stood in front of the long mirror on the door of the bathroom, she was just in her bra as she stared at her breasts. Norie fixed them so they would fit inside the cups and then poked the sides.

"Hey Levi?"

"Mhm"

Norie turned to him and says "have they gotten bigger to you?"

Levi looked up from his laptop towards her chest, he sat there and said "if I say yes what that be a good thing or a bad thing?"