19

Levi grabbed Eren and Mikasa as they stood on top of the table, He had both of his arms wrapped around their torsos so they wouldn't fall

Levi grabbed Eren and Mikasa as they stood on top of the table, He had both of his arms wrapped around their torsos so they wouldn't fall. All the other toddlers stood around the table excited for the cake.

Norie came walking out with the cake and Eren bopped up and down happily making Levi tighten his grip on him.

"Okay let's sing Happy Birthday"She says smiling and placed the cake down on the table.

As she did she passed the toddlers party hats and everyone started singing Happy Birthday as Hange lit up the candles on the cake.

Norie carefully placed the party hat on Eren and Mikasa and clapped her hands when they finished.

"Okay my love blow the candle out"Norie says as she carried Mikasa on her hip.

Levi helped Eren crouch down towards the cake and blew on the candles, well Levi did, since he knew that he was gonna have trouble blowing them out. The toddlers cheered loudly as their parents clapped.

"It's just so beautiful"Norie's mom says crying as Kuchel nodded her head agreeing with her, and they both had video camera's recording the moment.

Erwin stood in the back watching his friends, Hange appeared behind Norie and Levi as she put her arms around their shoulders and placed a kiss on Eren's head. He breathed in and decided to leave early.

--------------------------------------

It was time to open the gifts and Kuchel and Norie's mom popped in quickly and said that Eren should open their gifts first, Norie separated Mikasa's gifts from Erens and luckily half of the presents were clothes and shoes.

Then the toddlers wanted Eren to open theirs next. Jean got him a remote control robot, Armin got him a Hot Wheels set, Christa got him a big happy birthday card with cool stickers for his room, Marco got him a pack of Hot Wheels cars, Annie gave him a Nerf Gun, Reiner got him a Lego set, Bertholdt got him a toy train, Ymir gave him a play tent, Connie gave him a fire truck and Sasha got him Super Man action figure.

And finally Norie and Levi gave Eren the electric car, and let's just say that he was almost to the point of fainting from excitement. And the toddlers immediately went to play him, Norie started to clean up the tables as the parents helped as well.

She looked around and realized that Erwin wasn't around, she furrowed her eyebrows and turned to Hange who was eating cake next to her.

"Hey where's Erwin?"She asks.

"Oh, I guess he left. Norie this cake is so good"Hange says and grabs another piece.

"Oi Norie, this is from Erwin"Levi says placing the present for Eren on the table.

Norie opens the bag and sees a sweater, she pulls it out and shows it to Levi.

"It's nice"he only says.

They heard the toddlers screaming making everyone turn to them, they gasped when they saw all of them on top of the electric car and Eren was in the driver's seat. They continued to scream as they went down the drive way making them yell and run after them.

-----------------------------------

"It's okay, calm down" Levi says as Eren and Mikasa hugged him in fear.

"I'll go get some wipers, the kids still have cake on their faces."Norie says and walks into the house.

"Aw, Eren. If it makes you feel better I still need to give you my present!"Hange says and leaves towards the house.

He sniffled as Hange came back outside with a bag, she smiled and reached into it.

"TA-DA!"She said and pulls out a donkey plushie.

Eren screamed out in horror and tried to hide inside Levi's shirt again but he had it tucked into his pants making him panic more. As soon as Norie walked out Eren ran to her, he went under her dress and hugged her leg.

She stumbled back and says "Eren? What's wrong?"

Hange giggled and says "yeah...I forgot..." And showed her the donkey.

Norie sighed and Levi snatched the donkey from Hange and grabbed her collar and pulled her towards him and lowly said "Don't make me stuff this down your throat till it shoots out of your nose"

She laughed and says "Come on Levi, you know that's not possible"

Hange screamed out when Levi hooked his arm around her neck and tried choking her but Norie quickly grabbed Eren and tried pulling him off of her.

Mikasa sat on a chair eating cake and sighed.

"Always"

------------------------------

Norie sighed as she picks up the foldable table and walked towards the garage, Levi quickly went to her and grabbed the table from her. She smiled and opened the door to the garage and helped him set it inside.

"Thank you"she says.

They walked back inside the house and saw the toddlers passed out on the big teddy bear Hange went to buy after almost being beaten by Levi since she scared Eren to death with the donkey plushie. To Norie it wasn't necessary but it made the kids happy.

She smiles at them and sticks her fist towards Levi, They fist bump softly, feeling accomplished and great that they made Eren's party amazing for him.

"We should put them to bed, they're really tired of running around"Norie says and walks towards the toddlers.

"Come on my love"She whispers to Mikasa, picking her up in her arms and Levi picked Eren up.

They walked up stairs and put their pj's on, they laid them in bed and closed the door behind them. They walked to their bedroom as Norie took off her heels and carried them in her hand as Levi unbuckled his belt.

She places her heels on the rack and began to take off her earnings and got the make up wipes ready, Levi saw her face through the mirror of the vanity and couldn't help but stare.

He took off his shirt and threw it in the dirty hamper, Norie reached for her shirt since she always sleeps in her underwear and undressed out of the dress and threw it in the dirty hamper, Levi got into bed and then says "oh and what did Erwin want today?"

Norie puts on her shirt and then turns off the lights, as she got into bed she says "Well, he told me that he finally realized something in his second year of college, then he said that he didn't know what he was thinking on the day he broke up with me and that now he knows what to do"

"What did he mean by that?"Levi asked.

"I don't know, I just told him that I didn't really want to talk about that on Eren's special day. So I didn't get to hear"She replied.

Norie looked up at him and says "but let's not worry about that, let's get some rest"

Levi brought her to his chest and held her tightly as she wrapped her arm around him and snuggled into his chest