8

"this dress or this one?"Norie asks Mikasa who sat on the bed in front of her

"The black one"the toddler responded making Norie smile.

"I think I should go with this one"

The dress was short, it was spaghetti strap and it had a semi low v neck. The dress fell below her knee and it had a slit that stopped mid thigh, The shortness of the dress emphasized Norie's waist, which in turn emphasized her legs.

"And shoes?"Norie asked showing Mikasa two pairs of heels.

"These"she said and grabbed some black stiletto ankle strap heels.

"Thank you for helping me out Honey, I think I'll look really pretty"Norie says and started to change, being careful that she doesn't ruin her makeup or hair.

Her makeup was natural and she had a classic red lip and her hair was wavy and down, parting in the middle with small hoop earrings.

"I wonder how the boys are doing"

-------------------------------------

"Okay, how does Levi look?"he asks stepping out of the bathroom as Eren sat on his chair outside the bathroom.

The toddler stared and then said "I don't know... you're missing something"

Levi raised an eyebrow and says "what?"

Eren thought before he smiled and ran to his and Mikasa's play room, Levi heard his little feet hitting the ground as he came back with something in his hand.

"Ta-da! My knight sword!"

Levi stared at it as Eren placed the plastic toy on his pants belt loop.

"I don't know kid, I can't-Please?"he cut him off.

Levi looked at his pleading eyes and sighed.

"Okay"he says and pats the toddlers head as he smiled and jumped.

---------------------------

"Are you sure I can wear it?"Norie asks Mikasa as she placed a plastic pink bracelet on her wrist.

"Yeah, I want you to be more pretty"she responded with a smile.

"There! You're ready, come on let's show Levi, come on"

Norie didn't have time to tell her to slow down since she was pulled out of the room and towards the living room, Levi was already there with Eren telling him how to use the sword on enemies he'll "possibly run into", and that he has to protect Norie.

"Wow! Pretty!"Eren said cutting his sentence off and looking at her.

Levi turned and froze, his eyes traced Norie's body but mostly her small smile. She looked absolutely beautiful.