47

"Mama! NoNo!"

"Mama! NoNo!"

Norie flinched from her sleep on the couch, she rubbed her eyes and looked at one year old Eren who sat a couple feet away from her with his toys.

"Yeah baby I'm awake don't worry"she mumbled and stretched on the couch.

These past few weeks have been difficult for her and Levi, Mikasa had turned a month old and she started having these episodes where she would cry and she would only stop if either Norie or Levi held her.

Though when the baby would be put back into the crib, she would start crying again. But luckily Mikasa sleeps throughout her naps and they could rest, they would, but they had Eren to take care of.

"Mama! NoNo!"Eren called out again.

"Mhm my love..."Norie mumbled and checked the two breastfeeding pumps attached to her chest.

She sighed when she realized she still had to fill the two bottles up more and laid back down, Eren crawled over to her and grabbed onto her arm to signal her to grab him.

Norie smiled lightly as she picked him up and sat him on her stomach.

"Do you want milk? And have a nappy time?"she questions and tickles his neck with her finger making Eren laugh.

"Levi is with Mikasa right now, he'll be down in any second. Then we can all have a nappy time"Norie said and placed a kiss on his head.

The 12 month old gurgled out and grabbed onto of the breastfeeding pumps, Norie chuckled and says "mama has to wear them for Mikasa, I know they look weird but you gotta do what you gotta do"

"She's asleep"Levi spoke as he walked downstairs.

She smiled as she placed Eren down and sat up from the couch.