89

Jiro squealed towards Levi as he wiped the counters, he was lying in his rocker while the fluffy blanket covered his legs

"Yes?"

The baby continued to stare at him and let out another noise and gurgled, Levi sighed and says "I know you want your mom"

"But she's busy dealing with your brother"

Jiro let out noises as he then started to whimper softly, he started to cry out his mitten covered hands waved around as Levi looked at him and said "do you feel guilty?"

He carefully picked him up and rocked him softly to stop him crying and says "it's okay, you can't help it"

"He pissed on my shirt!" Eren yelled.

"Baby it was an accident-"

"HE PISSED ON MY SHIRT!" He cut Norie off.

"It was funny, I'll give you that" Levi said as he walked around, still rocking Jiro in his arms.

The baby sniffled and coos towards him, Levi nodded and says "I have no idea what you're saying but I'll agree"

He walked to the living room and laid Jiro down on a play mat where he immediately tried to reach for the plushies of mini Hanges that hanged above him, Norie didn't mind but Levi was not a fond of it.

Jiro squealed as Levi cleaned the area around the sink, the soft gurgles echoed while Mikasa walked downstairs.

"He won't shut up"

"Don't talk about the baby like that-"

"I'm talking about Eren" Mikasa cut him off.

"Still crying?" Levi questions.

"Yeah, mom had to smack him with a towel to-"

He waited for Mikasa to finish her sentence as he made Jiro a bottle, Levi put the baby formula into the cup and poured warm water into a pot and then added water into the bottle.

"To what?" Levi says since she never finished

"Dad"

He turned around and saw Mikasa staring at where Jiro is, Levi wiped his hands and said "what"

"Look"

"Just tell me what, did he shit his diaper-"

He stopped and froze when he saw Jiro coo happily towards him as he laid on his stomach, excitedly kicking his tiny legs and bopping his head.