51

It was around 1pm and Norie was trying the blue balloons around the tables set outside their backyard, it was Eren's first birthday and she wanted it to be perfect

She was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress and her black heels, Norie was happy that the dress was stretchy since she was 9 months pregnant with Mikasa. 

"Mama! NoNo!"

Norie turned to look up the window from Eren's room and saw him there with a smile, he slammed his hands on the window in excitement.

She smiled and waved back as Levi came up behind him slowly and quickly put the shirt on Eren that he has been struggling to put on.

"You really don't want any help?"Norie called out to him jokingly.

"I got it"Levi responded and grabbed Eren who squealed out in happiness and flapped his arms around.

She laughed and turned back to the tables and grabbed the napkins to put on the center. Norie walked pass the dessert table and she stopped

"No...I shouldn't...it's for the kids"She mumbled.

Norie felt the baby kick making her sigh and tap the spot on her stomach where she kicked and says "I know they look good, but we both can wait right?"

She felt her kick again and Norie said "okay but only one cookie"

Norie walked towards the table and grabbed a cookie, she happily ate it and breathed out.

"Maybe we'll get 4 more"she whispered and grabbed the other cookies and walked off.

"It looks nice"Levi spoke as he walked out while carrying Eren on his hip.

"I know"Norie mumbled through the cookies.

He looked at her as the corner of his lips twitched, he wiped the crumbs of the corner of her lips.

"You both got hungry?"Levi says as he placed a hand on Norie's baby bump.

"Mhm"she mumbled and bit into another cookie.

"We should get the food prepared, they'll start arriving soon"he explained as Eren extended his arms towards Norie.

"I got the cooler in the garage, I need to take it out-No, you know you're not suppose to be lifting anything with a weight"Levi cut her off.