13

Levi put on his sweater and tried fixing up his hair, Since Norie lived closer to him, she'll be picking him up first then Erwin and Hange

He was nervous, he would always be when he was alone with Norie. It's just something about her, her smile, and voice made his heart skip a beat. And this feeling has been around since freshman year when Norie came to the school as a new student.

Hange befriended her first and introduced Norie to the boys, of course, both of the boys swooned. Erwin was always the most opened person, and he had a calm presence. And that's how he won Norie's heart, unlike Levi. He was also calm but he was never good with conversations, especially with someone he likes.

So that's why he failed to make Norie notice his feelings, Erwin and her started dating around the second semester of freshmen year. And now it's senior year, for him, he had to survive years of jealousy and Hange jokingly bothering him.

But like he always thinks, at least he gets her smile at the end of the day.

Levi heard the car horn meaning that Norie was here, he silently cursed and sprayed himself lightly with cologne and walked out of his room.

"Mom, I'll be back. Norie's here"
He says as he walked down the stairs.

"Okay darling, don't forget to text me when you arrive."
Kuchel says.

"Yeah I will"
Levi says and kisses her forehead and left.

Levi closed the door behind him and saw Norie's black car in front of him, he sighed and walked towards it. He opens the car door and Norie looked at him and smiled

"Hey! Ready?"
She says.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride"
Levi says as he puts his seat belt on.

"Yeah no problem"
Norie says as she pulled into the street and began to drive to Erwin's house.

The car radio was soft in the background as Norie hummed to the song that was playing, Levi turns to look at her and couldn't help but stare at the softness of her skin, her jet black hair and amber eyes. She was beautiful.

"So we were thinking on watching a movie first and then Erwin got a call from Flagon saying that he had a party tonight, how does that sound?"
Norie cut off his trance.

Levi blinked and looked away, he cleared his throat and says "Yeah that's good"

She smiled and then says "you know Levi, when we graduate, I'm hoping to still know you"