91

Eren breathed heavily as he tried holding up the weight's above his head, he's been wanting to work out with Levi so he took the chance

Eren breathed heavily as he tried holding up the weight's above his head, he's been wanting to work out with Levi so he took the chance. Though he didn't know that his workout routine was so death causing.

"Focus brat" Levi said as he ran on the treadmill only wearing shorts as a towel hanged around his neck.

"I'm trying but I can't-" Eren wheezed out.

They didn't notice Jiro crawl into the shed happily since he was with the girls who were painting the fence, the baby was gurgling towards them but they couldn't hear him since the treadmill and the sound of Eren yelling in pain overpowered it.

"Dad I can't!" He yelled.

"Yes you can, thats an easy pound"

Jiro crawled as he stopped and sat on top of a metal rod that holds the weights, Levi stared at the wall blankly at the sound of Eren's yells. Though his eyes widened when he saw his 1 year old.

"OI!"

Eren screamed and let go as the weight slammed on the medal rod causing the other side to lift up and Jiro was sent flying up as if it were a seesaw, Levi quickly got off the treadmill and caught the baby who landed in his arms.

Jiro giggled and clapped his hands, Eren sat there in fear as Levi turned to him with a glare.

"MOM! MOMMY HELP ME!" Eren screamed in fear as Levi yanked his hair that he was growing out and pulled him back inside.

"Norie! Where were you-"

Levi froze when he saw Mikasa trying to help Norie off the fence, her pants got caught on one of the woods making her hang down on the other side.

"Sorry dad, I'm kinda in a situation" Mikasa says.

"You are?!" They heard Norie say from the other side.

Norie looked up and saw her neighbor staring at her, she walked out since she wanted to water her plants but saw her hanging by the fence.

She smiled and awkwardly said "hi Ms.Syeph! Beautiful day to water the plants right? The sun's out and bright, what a lucky day"

"Levi help me!"

------------------------------

"Be careful okay? Text us when you're ready to get picked up" Norie spoke as she and Levi drop off Eren and Mikasa at the mall.