79

The two 8 year olds broke out into a sprint and their classmates were yelling to cheer them on as Eren waited anxiously

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The two 8 year olds broke out into a sprint and their classmates were yelling to cheer them on as Eren waited anxiously.

"Come on Jean!" He yelled.

"I'm trying!" He called back.

Jean tried pushing forward and held onto the glow stick with a tight grip, his ankles were already hurting but he pulled through.

"Come on! Gallop!" Eren yelled making him yell in shock.

"Shut up!" Jean shouted back in annoyance.

He felt relief wash over him when he was getting closer to Eren that he just launched himself towards him.

"Eren!" He yelled and fell to the ground but managed to pass him the glow stick, at the same time as the other duo.

"Run Eren!" Armin called out as Mikasa sat behind Jean who was still lying on the ground tired while she waved his arm so he would cheer too.

"Go! Go!" His other friends shouted.

"Just give up now! We all know you'll lose!" The boy next to him spoke.

"No! I am not going to lose! I WILL NAME THAT FROG!" Eren shouted.

They were inching closer to the finish line causing the others to hug one another, Eren was already feeling like he was dying and his face was red and that made him oblivious to his shoe lace that was getting loose.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled.

The teal eyed boy screamed when he stepped on the shoelace causing him to fall down but rolled the entire way there and he accidentally trips the other boy making him fall and Eren swiftly rolls pass the finish line.

"They did it! They won!" Connie yelled and they cheered.

"We won?" Eren wheezed out as he sat up.

"We won?" Jean mumbled in wooziness as he got up while Mikasa held him up by his shoulders.

"Eren!" Mikasa called out and quickly dropped Jean to run over to him.

"You did it!" She says and hugged him as she was still holding onto the jar.

"We got a class party!" Bertholdt spoke happily while jumping with the others.

"You did great to Jean" Marco says smiling as he lifted him up.

"No I don't like carrots" Jean replied, mishearing what he had said.

-----------------------------------------

"My babies!" Norie called out as she and Levi stood outside the gate of the kids school.

Eren and Mikasa smiled and ran to them.

"Guess what?! We won a race and we get to have a class party!" The boy rambled excitedly.

"And he and Jean named my pet frog" Mikasa says after.

past and future (Modern AU :Levi Ackerman)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें