83

"Relax Eren, soon you'll fall through the floor if you keep walking back and forth" Armin said as he and Mikasa watch him pace around while they waited behind the stage

"Do I look okay?! I don't want to look stupid! And I read the speech so many times that I've memorized it that I can even say it in my sleep!" Eren rambled as they heard Reiner speaking to the audience.

"It's true" Mikasa spoke up.

"-to make this school better we must add cake to the menu and reduce the amount of homework so students can focus on their exams" Eren mumbled as he had slept walked to Mikasa's room and was now saying his speech.

Mikasa laid in her bed quietly staring at him.

"Cool"

"Thanks"

And with that he left the room.

"He even went to Norie and Levi's room"

"-to make this school better we must add cake to the menu and reduce the amount of homework-"

"Get your ass to bed" Levi cut Eren off as Norie fell on her face on the bed after trying to stay awake but failed.

"So I guess I'll be okay!" Eren laughed and gripped a chair.

"Hey!"

They turned and saw Jean and Marco walking up to them.

"Ready to embarrass yourself up there?" Jean said jokingly making him glare.

"Yeah I can say the same for you!" Eren argued back.

"Come on guys don't fight, whoever wins, wins! We shouldn't turn on each other just because of this" Marco explained.

"He's right" Armin spoke.

"Yeah...besides...I wanted to see if you and Mikasa are up to come over to my house and watch a movie or whatever with the others..." Jean mumbled.

"Yeah...that would be nice thanks..."Eren mumbled back as they shook hands and quickly pulled them away.

"Alright! Jean, you're up!" Keith said.

He walked to the front of the stage as the others clapped.

"Hello! My name is Jean Kirstein, and I too want to run for student president!" He spoke into the mic.