82

"okay, Armin how is my poster coming along?" Eren asks as he paced around his room while Armin and Mikasa sat by his desk

"Well you asked for clearer skin, brighter eyes, white teeth, saturation up, make your dimples more defined and a sharper jawline" the blond read from the paper.

"Then how does it look?!"

"Like a spawn of Satan" Mikasa responded.

Eren yelled when he saw his poster and his face was to unrealistic that it was not attractive, but something you would find lurking in the dark.

"I think you should leave the picture how it was before, I mean you look like Norie here and I feel like I'm disrespecting her by editing your face" Armin said.

"I guess you're right" Eren mumbled and rested back on his bed.

"Luckily they moved the speech to next month so it gives us more time to get things ready" Mikasa says

"Hey my loves I bought snacks!" Norie said as she walked through the door holding a bowl of chips and three sodas.

"Thank you Norie!" Armin says as he helped her.

"So how's the poster coming along? I wanna see-"

"No!" Eren quickly said and slammed the laptop close.

Norie jumped as Mikasa shook her head.

"It just need a little tuning, I'll show you when I'm done" he explained nervously.

"A little?" Mikasa repeated making Eren send her a look.

"Oh well take your time! Lunch will be ready in 20 minutes, I'll call you down" Norie said with a smile and walked out.

"Why didn't you show her?" Armin says.

"Look Armin, my mom could be nice but other times it's the opposite" Eren said as he opened the laptop again.

"You should see her when we play charades" Mikasa says.

"Uh....cow?" Norie suggested.

Eren shook his head and drew another sort of animal to the side.

She stared and says "horse?"

He violently shook his head and gave her a look and drew it again.

"Hippo?"

"Cat?"

"Tiger?"

"Dog?"

Eren smiled and jumped and then drew something else.

"Cloud?"