16

"more pancakes?"Levi asks the toddlers as they sat in their booster seats in front of the kitchen table

"Yeah!"they said as they held their rubber forks up.

He placed a pancake on each of there animal plates and ruffled their hair, Norie was still sleeping since she had a long day of helping her mom move some things around her house since she had bought a couch and a new fridge.

But today is a special day for the toddlers and Levi wouldn't be surprised if she would wake up now.

"Good morning! Who's birthday is it today?!"Norie's voice called out as she walked into the kitchen happily.

"MINE! IT'S MINE!"Eren shrieked out to excitedly, flapping his legs and arms around which caused the piece of pancake to fly off his fork.

Levi quickly caught it before it hit his face and placed it back on Eren's fork.

"Yes it is! My little darling is turning four"Norie says and started placing kisses on his face making him giggle.

"And my other little darling is going to help me...with the surprise cake?"She whispers the last part to Mikasa so Eren wouldn't hear.

Mikasa smiles and Norie placed a kiss on her head and then turns to Levi, she smiled and leaned in for a good morning kiss, he smiled back lightly and gently placed a kiss on her lips.

"I was planning on leaving Eren at the day care with Hange while you, me and Mikasa go buy the stuff for Eren's party and we start decorating the house. I already invited our friends and family"Norie says as she ate a pancake.

"Yeah, that's sound good."he says.

"Alright my babies! Let's get ready to head to the day care, oh and Eren, Mikasa needs to go the the doctor"Norie says.

"What?! But how will she hang out with me today?!"Eren says and grabs Mikasa's hand.

"She'll make it in time, she promises"Levi says.

"Pinky promise"Mikasa says and held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise"Eren repeated and hooked their pinkies.

"Get your sweaters on"Norie says as she placed the toddlers down and they ran to their room.

Levi and Norie turned to each other and then grabbed their hands in a firm grasp while she had a determined face and his was normal but she knew he was feeling the same.

"We are going to plan the best, amazing, and terrific party for our baby."Norie says.

"That he will remember but probably won't because his memory is of a fish"Levi says.

She dropped her face and gave him a "really?" Look

"But it will be memorable"he finishes.

They nodded and Norie says "You can get your shoes on and I'll get the car started"