10

"hi!"Armin says happily as his grandpa dropped him off at Norie's Moms house

"Armin!"Eren says as he and Mikasa ran to him.

They gave each other a hug that made them giggle as his grandpa and Norie's mom spoke at the door.

"I bought cookies!"Armin says showing his lunchbox to them.

"Cool! Me and Mikasa brought our storytelling box for later tonight, but our Gran might tell us one"Eren said.

"Alright! Who's hungry? I made sandwiches"Norie's mom says.

They cheered and followed her into the kitchen.

----------------------------

"I don't look bad? All this was last minute"Norie asks Levi as looking down at her outfit, they walked to the bar where Erwin's welcome home party was going to be at.

"No you don't look bad, You look pretty"he responded.

She smiled and they walked in, they looked around for Hange and they saw her sitting next to Moblit and the others that were invited standing with drinks in there hands. Moblits been her assistant for the experiments at colleges for many years, even though he thought about quitting he always comes back.

"Ah! You guys are here!"Hange says happily.

"Hi"Moblit says smiling.

"Hey you guys, Hopefully we made it in time"Norie says sitting down next to her as Levi stood up.

"Nah you're right on time, Erwin is on his way."Hange says.

"But anyways! Norie take some shots with me! You still need to tell me what happened yesterday!"

"I'll go find a bathroom, I'll be back"Levi says as he walks off.

"Two tequila shots mister!"Hange called out as she slammed her hand on the bar.

She then turned to Norie with a smirk and whispers "so...what happened?"

"Well, whatever happens in dates. He took me to the new restaurant that opened and oh my god it was so beautiful inside and the food was amazing-Just skip to the good part!"Hange cut her off, grabbing her arms and shaking her.

"I guess what you said, you were right but wrong at the same time. I thought he was going to propose since he took out a small box but it was actually a promise ring"Norie says and showed her the ring.

Hange screamed out in happiness as she viewed it and says "Even though I'm sad he didn't ask this is perfect too"

"Welcome home!"

They turned to hear everyone yell out to Erwin who stepped into the bar, Norie couldn't help but think that he looked the same but more mature. He smiled and thank everyone, he started speaking to the others as Hange noticed her friends expression.