39

"Levi! Levi!"Eren yelled as he and Mikasa ran inside from the backyard

"Yeah?"

"Look! Me and Mikasa made mud pies again, and we want you to try them!"

Levi backed up slightly as the plastic plate was brought to his face, he used his finger to push it away and says "I'm not eating that"

"Why not?"Mikasa said.

"Kids, it's mud, dirt with water from the hose you used. I am not gonna eat that"

Eren and Mikasa stood there as their faces dropped, they began to sniffle and hiccup. Levi's eyes widened when they let out cries, afraid that Norie might get mad at him he quickly shush them.

"I'll try it, just...wait here, let me get a spoon"

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed two spoons, then he grabbed a chocolate from a drawer. Levi unwrapped it and placed it on the spoon, he turned on the stove and heated it up. As soon as the chocolate melted he poured it on to the other spoon and walked back.

"Give it to me"

Eren handed him the plate and Levi pretended to take a spoon full of it.

"Look, I got some"He said and showed them the spoon with chocolate.

They smiled as Levi placed the spoon in his mouth, the toddlers waited for his response. Levi just stood there and said "delicious"

They smiled as Eren says "I knew you'd like it!"

"Eren look"Mikasa said and pointed to the mud pie.

They looked and saw a worm traveling out of the mud, Eren smiled and says "wow! Mikasa we have a new friend-"

He cut himself off when him and Mikasa screamed in horror when Levi held a small fire torch and started burning the worm and the mud.

"Filthy"Levi said and grabbed the plate and threw it into the trash outside in the backyard.

"I was gonna name him Jarold..."Eren mumbled in sadness as Mikasa pats his head.

-------------------------------

"So we keep the pull ups and wipers here, and each of the toddlers clothes are kept in this box just in case they have an accident"Norie explained to Erwin as they walked around the daycare.

"The bathroom is over here, if you need to refill the soap it's kept underneath inside the sink cabinet, also the cleaning sprays are in there. There is a lock with a passcode on it so the toddlers won't rummage and mess with anything that will hurt them"

"Their lunch time starts at 12:30, if not earlier at around 11:30. Their playtime is from 1 to 2:30, we play our game of the day up until 3pm because that's when their Naptime starts, it lasts until 4:30 because at 5 is when their parents start arriving to pick them up"