64

⬆️

Mikasa when she is asked how it feels like to share a room with Eren.

-------------------

"My loves guess who is coming to visit us today and spend the weekend at our house and have a wonderful time as a family?!"Norie spoke as she flipped pancakes while the toddlers sat in front of her in their high chairs

"Is it Levi?!"Eren called out happily.

Levi looked at him with a blank face making Norie smile with a light chuckle and Mikasa says "Gran? Gramy?"

"Great guesses but no, he was at Mama and Dada's wedding, It's your Uncle Kenny." She said and placed two pancakes on their plates and Levi cut them up.

"Is he the one with the cool hat?!"Eren says as he munched on his breakfast.

"Sure"Levi said and Norie sat next to him and placed their plate of breakfast in front of them.

"We're going to pick him up from the airport and then we'll hang out here for today then tomorrow we'll go somewhere fun and eat at a restaurant"she explained as Levi grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles as a thanks for the food.

"I want chicken nuggets"Mikasa spoke making Eren nod in agreement immediately.

"We have to see what Uncle Kenny wants first, remember he's our family guest"

"Hopefully he doesn't do anything that would get us in trouble like before"Levi spoke as he ate.

"Come on Levi that was 10 years ago"

"Yes they're both 14 so we can get the discount on the donuts"Kenny spoke as he had hands placed on 18 year old Levi and Norie.

The person behind the counter stared at him then at the young adults and back at Kenny.

"What? They're 14. Want me to drive to my house, get their birth certificates and come back here and stand in the line again and waste 27 more minutes of my life and show you?"

"No but-"

Kenny snatched the box of donuts from the man's hands and Levi threw the money on the counter as Norie dropped the tip into the man's pocket of his apron.

"Go go go!"Kenny yelled and they ran out the shop.

---------------------------------

"He said he would be in terminal 5"Levi spoke as he walked besides Norie who held the handles of the stroller Eren and Mikasa were in.