59

"Me and Levi will be back, we have to buy Eren some medicine because he's feeling sick"Norie explained to Mikasa who sat on her lap

Levi nudged Eren and the little boy dramatically held his stomach and fell to the couch.

"When will you be back? It's my birthday"Mikasa asks her.

"Don't worry baby we'll be back soon and on time to celebrate your day, you're gonna have so much fun with Hange and Erwin at her apartment! They bought cookies, they'll put on cartoons and they have coloring books"Norie says with a smile.

"And you know we wouldn't leave you, we swear"Levi spoke up as Eren pretended to faint and his body hanged off the couch.

"Pinky swear?"Mikasa said and held out her hand.

The couple immediately hooked their pinkies with hers and said "we pinky swear"

--------------------------------

After dropping off Mikasa they quickly made their way to the mall where Norie had found a cute little shop that sold party supplies that seemed to fit a fairytale type cottage theme, and she knew she needed to get them as soon as possible.

"Let's get a pinata!"Eren hopped happily as he walked between Norie and Levi while both of his hands held one of theirs.

"I guess I'll look for the banners and the balloons, you said you'll look for the table decorations?"Levi questions to her.

"Yeah and the goodie bags too, also why are people running around like crazy?"

They were piling stuff into carts and quickly grabbing what they can get, they stared and just shrugged and Norie says "I'll head towards the third aisle, call me if you need anything "

"I will"

They parted ways and she said "okay baby don't let go of my hand, I wonder why theirs so many people than usual today"

"Maybe they're helping throw Mikasas party too!"Eren answered making her laugh.

"I guess so"Norie replied and made it to the aisle.

Luckily their was still stuff on the shelves and she found what she was looking for, she found a basket that she'll use to put the goodie bags inside. Norie used it has her "cart" and started to place some table decorations inside.

"Is that who I think it is?!"

She and Eren jumped at the loud voice and turned towards where it came from, Norie smiled when she saw Hannes walking towards them.

"Oh my god! Hannes!"she said and stood up from her crouched position.

Norie had him as a gym teacher back in middle school, considering that she didn't grow up with a dad, Hannes happily tried to be there for her whenever he could.