53

"You look very beautiful today! Not any eye bags in sight, no pale skin just a beautiful glow!"Hange explained with a smile on her face

Norie stared at her with a tired look as she breastfeeds a 1 month old Eren, there was definitely eye bags, her skin was pale, she hasn't styled her hair and has only put it in a low bun and she has been wearing her navy blue robe for the pass 2 weeks.

"How...is this beautiful to you?"she spoke.

"Come on Norie, you know I never lie! Especially shorty! Hey Levi, Isn't she beautiful?!"

They turned and saw Levi standing by the sink, the sink was on as he held a baby bottle in his right hand while the other held a bristle bottle brush. His eyes were closed and he was slowly falling asleep.

He was wearing his own robe, no shirt and just his pajama pants. The eye bags on his face were noticable just as Norie's.

"SHORTY!"

Levi flinched and flung the bottle towards Hange and it smacked her in the face, Norie jumped in her seat as she slapped the bottle away before it hit Eren.

"Jesus! I get that your tired but you don't have to get violent!"Hange cried as she held her nose.

"Then don't yell"he stated sternly and walked to the living room to grab the bottle.

"Shhhh!"Norie whispers harshly.

"What-"Hange was cut off when Levi smacked his hand over her mouth.

Eren let out a soft noise as he moved while he still ate, the couple but Hange stared in nervousness as the month old baby relaxed again and gripped Norie's loose bra strap as the other was placed on her chest to hold himself in place.

They sighed and fell back against the couch.

"He's been crying every night for the past 2 weeks, I told my mom about it but she said it was alright, he just needs to be held. It's something that he'll get over"Norie whispers and places a blanket over her shoulder and cover the baby's body.

"So you guys haven't slept?"Hange asked as she grabbed a bag of chips and stuffed her face.

"We have...just 4 hours or 5"Levi responded.

She smiled and stood up confidently and says "well not to worry anymore!"

The couple looked over at Hange as she continues "Auntie Hange is here to help! I'll watch Eren while you both sleep"