Short Flashback

"Okay brats, clean the wooden fence until you can see your own reflections. Use the hose, me and Norie will be inside cleaning the cabinets"
Levi says to Connie, Jean and Marco as the other toddlers cleaned their playground.

"What if we don't want to"
Jean says making Connie and Marco gasp in fear

Levi stared at him and then crouched down to jeans level making him gulp.

"I don't know...but I'll think of something..."

He walks away and the three boys stood their, they looked at each other and then back at the hose.

"I'll turn it on! How hard can it be?! We'll be just like the firefighters from fire buddies!"
Connie says and ran to the knob.

Jean and Marco grabbed the hose and aimed it at the fence.

Connie turns the knob and the water comes shooting out, but the pressure makes the hose wave around like a wild snake making jean and Marco fly up, they held onto it as they screamed and the others did too.

"They're gonna die!"
Sasha sobs out making the others cry with her.

Norie was inside wiping the counter as she heard water but shrugged it off since she knew Levi was supervising the kids-

"Oi should I use berry or lemon to wipe the tables?"

She froze and turned to see her boyfriend standing behind her holding up to sprays and she says "Levi?"

"Yeah"

"The hose is on?"

"Yeah"

"And where are the kids?"

He stares and then says "With the hose"

"NORIE!"
The toddlers screamed out.

Norie dropped her rag down and ran outside to see Jean and Marco holding into the flinging hose as the other toddlers cried out their sobs.

"NORIE THEY'RE GONNA DIE!"
Sasha sobbed out pointing to her friends.

"Oh my god!"
Norie says and quickly turns off the hose.

Marco and jean fly up making Norie run to then holding her arms up to the sky

The two boys screamed and Norie caught them as the others ran to them crying.

They all hug Norie's legs as Jean and Marco hug her neck sobbing.

Norie slowly turned to Levi with a glare and he stares back

"I'll go with lemon"