21

"good morning"Levi whispered and hugged her close as he rested his head on her chest

"Morning"Norie whispers back.

She was so lost in her thoughts when Levi started nuzzling her neck and she felt his hand on the small of her back.

"Did you sleep well?"she asks.

"I guess, did you?"he responded.

Norie stayed quiet until she spoke "I couldn't"

Levi looked up at her and says "are you still thinking about last week?"

"How can I not? Levi, yes, we were suppose to tell him about us but not in that way."

"I know, but what if we hadn't told him, would everything have worked out better?"

Norie looked at him and says "no..."

Levi rested his head back on her chest and said "at least we told him, if he wants to come back he could, if not, then that's his choice"

She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, they closed there eyes and fell asleep again.

--------------

"Eren you're gonna fall"Mikasa says.

"Jumpie! Jumpie! Jumpie!"Eren said out happily as he jumped on his bed since he woke up with more energy than usual.

"It's to early to be playing, it's 10am-Its okay Mikasa! I know what I'm doing!"He cut her off.

Eren then gasped in excitement and says "Mikasa! I'm gonna jump to your bed!"

"Please don't"

"Here I go!"

He jumped some more to give him a boost and he took himself towards her bed, smiling thinking that he'll land on her bed but his small body slammed into the side of the mattress and he landed on the ground, and a crack sounded through the room.

-----------------

Levi and Norie flinched and sat up quickly when they heard Eren's cries, Levi ripped the blanket off of him and ran as Norie followed quickly behind him. They ran to the toddlers room and swung open the door to see Eren and Mikasa on the floor, he was holding his arm crying as she had her toy doctor suitcase opened next to her.

"Erens arm"Mikasa only said and tried to mimic a broken arm.

-----------------------

"So, the kid broke his arm"the doctor says as he showed the couple the x-ray scan.

Norie sighed as Levi pinched the bridge of his nose but placed his hand back down to cross his arms against his chest.

"Its a clean break, no ligaments, he'll heal quick but I strongly advise against play for a while"