69

"Okay you see this? You wipe the coffee table with this, and spray it with this so it could kill the germ that could kill you"Levi explained as he crouched down in front of the wooden table in the living room

"Are you serious Levi?"Norie spoke.

"Better to teach them young"he responded.

A 3 month old Eren squealed out and smacked the couch he sat on by being held up by pillows and blankets.

"Levi he doesn't even understand what we're saying, I don't even think he'll remember any of what you just said"she says as she walked over.

"You don't know that, babies might seem like dumbasses but their brains work from time to time"Levi spoke.

It was quiet making him turn and saw Norie staring at him with a blanked face.

"What?"

"Did you call your own son a dumbass?"

Levi stared and sighed.

"No..."he mumbled as he wiped the table.

"I mean in my defense he laughs at anything"Levi said and went to sit next to Eren

"No he does not-"

Norie was cut off when Eren laughed out at the pen Levi clicked repeatedly.

"Okay? But-"

The 3 month old screamed his laughter when Levi just showed him the remote control to the TV.

Norie scratched the side of her neck and says "it's just a phase..."

Levi hummed and placed the control down. Eren smiled towards Norie and let out noises as he extended his arms towards her making her smile.

"My love! You want to be carried by mama? You love mama more do you?"Norie spoke in a baby voice and picked him up and placed multiple kisses on his cheek

"That's hurtful"Levi said as he twirled the pen around his fingers.

"That was the point"she whispered jokingly with a smile making him click his tongue and place the pen down.

Levi went towards them and leaned his chest on the pillows and blankets Norie had on her lap. Eren sat on her lap as well as he gripped her shirt in the front.