66

"Mama loves you, mama loves you very much!"Norie spoke to a 3 week old Eren, he laid in his rocker while she waited for Levi to pick Kenny up

Kenny had flew in to meet the baby and said he had a couple of gifts, Kuchel gave a heads up towards the couple since she remembered when Levi was born, Kenny had gifted her a teddy bear that had a hat that matched his, and it held a dagger in his small paw. And the other held a tan colored coat that Kenny also had.

Norie told her it will be okay but Levi was still unsure, though she told him to wait and see.

She grabbed Eren from the rocker and laid him on her chest, Norie smiled down at him and pulled his beanie down.

"I love you"she whispered and kissed his head.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Guess who's here?!"a voice echoed through the house.

Norie looked up with a smile and says "Kenny!"

"Sorry for the long wait, your little boyfriend couldn't find me at the terminal"he spoke as he placed his suitcase next to the couch.

"No, you couldn't find me-Let me meet the baby!"Kenny cut Levi's correction off.

Norie smiled and sat up cautiously since she was still healing and placed Eren in Kenny's arms. Levi sat besides her as they watch Kenny look down at the baby.

"He looks like Norie, he got more of the Chausiku family, but I don't care. He still has the Ackerman blood! I can't wait to show him how to use a dagger, I know he'll be as best as you"he said as Eren wrapped his hand around his finger.

"I think I want to keep him away from all that"Levi spoke while he had an arm wrapped around Norie's shoulders.

Kenny turned to him with an offended look and said "pardon?"

"Not to offend anything it's just, maybe you two can bond over other stuff? Like I don't know, cooking, building, all that stuff?"Norie says as she places a hand on his shoulder.

The man stared at them and turned back to Eren and whispers "your folks don't understand"

The 3 week old let out a small noise and he let out cries as he kicked his legs around, Norie frowned lightly and says "he's probably hungry"

"Well while you handle that I will hand out the gifts, I promise you, you'll love them"Kenny said and passed the baby to her.