77

"Eren and Mikasa Chausiku-Ackerman!"

Norie and Hange cheered out in excitement as they saw the toddlers walk from their seats to the front part of the stage.

"It's okay to cry Levi-I'm not crying"he cut Erwin off while he covered his eyes with the pamphlet.

"Those are our babies!" Norie yelled as she shook Levi by the shoulders.

"Congratulations for completing kindergarten! Now tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up?" The teacher asked into the microphone.

"A magical truck!" Eren answered happily.

"A unicorn" Mikasa responded.

The teacher stared as Norie called out to her "those are great careers Rebecca!"

"Yeah"the teacher mumbled and handed the toddlers their "diplomas".

-------------------------------------

"Levi! Norie!"

Eren and Mikasa ran to them and the couple immediately crouched down to hug them.

"My loves, We're so proud of you!" Norie spoke as she repeatedly placed kisses on their cheeks.

"Yeah good job buds" Erwin says as Hange blew into a party horn making him cringe and cover his ears.

"I'm so happy too I can't stop smiling!" Hange says.

"Dada we got cookies too! You want some?!" Eren rambled and shoved the bag of cookies into Levi's face.

He brought the bag away and stared at his two kids who smiled back. Levi sighed and smiled back lightly, bringing them into another hug.

"My boy, darling I'm proud of you both okay?" He mumbled.

"Thank you!" Eren and Mikasa responded and hugged him back.

"What do you mean I can't buy a whole picture book of just my niece and nephew?! I will pay you double!" Hange said and slammed her wallet in the table.

"Ma'am we can't-Oh so you want to fight me?!" She cut the man off.

"I never said that!"

"Come on then! Fight me!"

"Hange don't!" Norie called out as Erwin grabbed her and placed her over his shoulder.

"Like I keep saying! You're lucky they're holding me back!" Hange yelled.

Norie then got this feeling of a pair of eyes staring and she turned to see Levi looking at her, he didn't flinch or look away but smiled lightly.

"Is something wrong?"

Levi shook his head and grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking, he then cupped her face with one hand and places his lips on hers.

"Ew!" Eren yelled and quickly covered his eyes and covered Mikasa's with his other hand.