46

9 month Mikasa squealed out as she sat in front of a year old Eren, he played with his toys in the living room, Norie and Levi had placed a baby monitor so they could see them from upstairs since they were moving down a table from the office

Mikasa squealed out her happiness again causing Eren to look over at her and she smiled and waved her arms.

He stared but looked away, Eren let out a confused sound when his bird plushie was taken out of his hands. He looked over and saw Mikasa putting it to her mouth while cooeing.

He pouted and snatched it back and yelled "no!"

Mikasa stared as her eyes watered, her lip quivered and she cried out making Eren frown, he puffed up his cheeks and looked away while holding the bird plushie towards him.

The 9 month old girl stopped crying when she felt something soft wrap around her neck, the red scarf warmed her up as she felt herself calm down.

Eren pulled his hands back after placing the scarf on her, it was Norie's scarf that she had given him as a blanket for Naptime. Mikasa stared as he looked away and continued to play with his toys.

"You take scarf, forever"Eren spoke to Mikasa and grabbed his markers and colored a notebook.

"I got it Levi"Norie spoke as she held two boxes stacked up in her hands, though she couldn't see what's in front of her.

"I just don't want you to get hurt let me help you"Levi said.

"I'll be fine-"

She cut herself off with a scream when she missed a step on the stairs, Levi's eyes widened when he saw Norie slip down the steps and the boxes tumbled down.

"Norie!"he yelled as she landed downstairs on her back.

Levi ran down and picked her up quickly.

"Are you okay? Did you break anything? Are you bleeding? God you're so stupid"he rambled out.

Norie laughed out making Levi look at her in confusion.

"Hey at least I got the stuff down quickly no?"she laughed out.

Levi's eye twitched as she continued to laugh.

"How can you be laughing? You almost made me have a heart attack"he said.

"I'm just in shock Levi, you should know that I laugh when things like this happen"