76

Levi looked down at the 3 week old that laid in his crib, he didn't know why but he would find himself staring at Eren in wonder

He would mostly find details that were similar to Norie's, that being the way his tiny nose scrunches up slightly in a cute way whenever he would yawn.

"You look like your mother" he whispered and caressed his chubby cheek.

Levi placed a kiss on Eren's head and leaned on the railing to watch his newborn peacefully sleep.

----------------------------

"Are you hungry?"

Eren cooed softly and waved his tiny mitten covered hands around.

"Sleepy? No, you can't be. You just woke up" Levi spoke.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room, one leg crossed so his ankle rested on his knee and Eren could comfortablely rest in the middle while Levi was leaned back with his arms crossed against his chest.

"You know I'm just curious on what your eyes look like, last time they were open was when I first held you but I was to in the moment to notice" he said.

Levi fixed his mittens and pulled his beanie down more, he looked up the stairs and says "when do you think she'll wake up?"

He sighed and spoke "I should really stop talking to you like you care"

Eren let out a little whimper and his nose scrunches up as he let out his loud cries, waving his legs and hands.

"You want your mother don't you? I'm sorry kid but she needs her rest, you kept her up all night" Levi said as he lifted the newborn up and rested him on his chest.

He patted his tiny back hoping he would stop crying but for some reason they would get louder and louder each second.

"Norie help me" Levi mumbled and Eren cries into his shoulder.

----------------------------

Norie stretched and carefully rolled to the other side of the bed, not only was she feeling sleepy but the stitches weren't even helping one bit. She would drift into sleep but then a split second a painful sting would wake her up.

"Really..." She mumbled as she felt the front part of her breast and felt that the milk had stained it.

Immediately her eyes shot open when she heard Eren's shrieks of cries, Norie quickly but cautiously sat up and got off the bed. She winced with each quick step and got worried when his cries stopped.