42

"Field trip!"Eren called out with a smile as Norie secured his bucket hat

"Field trip"Mikasa spoke after as Levi placed her bucket hat on.

"Are you excited? We're gonna go see the animals at the zoo and we're gonna eat popcorn and cotton candy"Norie said as she went to the kitchen to place their sippy cups filled with water inside the carrying bag.

"I wanna see the elephants"Mikasa says.

"I wanna see the tigers!"Eren said as he grabs onto Levi's pants since he almost lost his balance.

"We will see them, I promise"Norie says as she puts the bag over her shoulder.

"Erwin and Hange are meeting up with us at the zoo, we just need to pick Armin up and we head off"she explained as Levi put the toddlers shoes on.

"You know Mikasa, Hange told me if you feed a bird cotton candy it turns pink?"Eren whispered.

"You don't actually believe that"she says.

"And you don't?"

Mikasa sat there and said "we'll buy two bags of cotton candy"

------------------------------

"Norie!"Armin called out happily as he ran out of the door and he was picked up in her arms.

"Hey honey, are you excited for the zoo? We have a whole day planned with you and your friends"Norie says while brushing some strands of hair away from his face.

"Yeah!"

She walks back to the car as she saw Eren and Mikasa smile from inside the car and wave at the sight of Armin in excitement.

"Hi guys!"Armin says as Norie placed him in his car seat.

"Armin, I have to tell you something, did you know that if you feed a bird cotton candy it turns pink?!"Eren rambled as Levi sighed from his seat.

"Really? I never heard of that"

"Because it's not true"Levi mumbled as Norie nudged his arm while she got into the passenger seat.

"Let them have their fun, we don't want the incident of last Christmas to happen again"

Eren woke up to a thud downstairs making him smile, he quickly got off of bed and went towards Mikasa's and shook her.

"Mikasa! Mikasa! Wake up"

The girl rubbed her eyes as she mumbled "what?"

"It's Santa! I heard something downstairs! Come on!"he spoke excitedly as he pulled on her hand and ran them out and down the hall.

They ran downstairs and they saw a silhouette in the dark, they smiled and it soon dropped when they saw Levi come into the light of a fake candle on top of the fireplace.