34

"come on let's show Levi"Norie says smiling down at Mikasa as they walked out of the dressing room

They were out shopping for dresses for Mikasa since she was going to be the flower girl, Norie had already brought her some white flats and her basket.

"Levi, what do you think?"

She places Mikasa on the stand in front of him while Eren slept in the stroller, Levi smiled lightly and says "I like it, it's not to poofy or fancy"

"Do you like it baby?"Norie asked.

"I want that"

The couple turned and saw a veil on a mannequin, Norie laughed and says "I don't think you can, maybe we can find a flower crown-"

"I wanna try it"Mikasa cut her off.

She sighed and says "okay then, wait here"

Norie walked off and spoke to a worker and they handed it to her, she came back and moved Mikasa's pigtails to the sides a bit so the clip can fit in between.

"There"

Mikasa smiled and pats her head and turned to Levi while saying "look Levi"

He sat there with his arms crossed against his chest, Norie blinked and said "hey, you okay?"

"Bye Levi!"A 28 year old Mikasa called out with a smile, wearing a wedding dress and a veil while holding her grooms arm.

A boy around Mikasa's age walked pass them as he held his mother's hand, the boy smiled at her but jumped when Levi spoke towards him.

"Go away"

The boy flinched at Levi's glare that he quickly hid behind his mother's legs as they walked away.

"Levi, are you serious?"Norie said as she had a slight smile.

"I need air"Levi said and got up to walk to the exit of the dressing room.

"Don't worry, he loved it, now let's see if you love it. Nothing's bothering you?"Norie says as she fixed the semi puffy short sleeves

"No, I like it" the girl responded.

Norie smiled and said "great, we're gonna go find Eren a tux"

Her phone began to ring and saw Hange wanting to FaceTime, she answered the phone and Norie saw her in the lab with goggles.

"Hey! Does Mikasa have a dress already?! I wanna see! I wanna see!"

"She does, here, let me flip the camera"

Norie placed Mikasa back on the stand and aimed the camera towards her, they heard Hange scream from the phone making Eren flinch awake.