57

"Levi! It's here!"Norie called out as she slid a big box towards the living room where he sat with a 5 month old Eren

"The walker?"he says and stood up to help her.

"Yeah! This is so exciting"Norie said and opened up the box with Levi's pocket knife.

She pulled out the pieces of the walker and set them on the ground, she ripped the bags open and says "all we have to do is assemble it"

"Then we'll let Eren travel up the sidewalk instead of in here, he'll have more space"Norie explained as she grabbed the instructions.

"Here I'll do it"Levi said.

"No! I got it"she argued as she brought the paper closer to her and turned look away.

He stared as Norie sat there quietly and says "Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes"Norie mumbled and extended the paper towards him.

------------------------

"Okay baby! Are you excited?"Norie spoke as she carried Eren outside as Levi carried the walker.

He placed it on the sidewalk and she bend down to place the baby in the seat, Eren stared at the toys attached to the front of the walker.

"Oi you need to walk, use your legs"Levi says and softly pushed the walker to the front.

This made Eren's eye widened and he squealed out in excitement and flap his arms around. He cautiously took a step and moved forward.

"Look! Look! Look! He's doing it!"Norie said happily and grabbed Levi's arm.

"You don't think we need to worry about him running away right?"he asks.

"Nah, he's only a baby. What speed will he have-"

Eren screamed out his shrieks with happiness and his little feet moved the walker in a fast speed making him zip away and their eyes widened.

"Eren!"Norie yelled as she and Levi ran after him but for some reason, a 5 month old was out running them.

"I told you"Levi spoke as they heard Eren's laughter in front of them.

"I just know he had inherited your running ability!"she yelled back.

"So this my fault?"