70

"You need to sleep, take a nap"Levi spoke to a 12 month old Eren

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You need to sleep, take a nap"Levi spoke to a 12 month old Eren.

The baby cried and held his sleeves as he was being placed in the crib.

"If you don't take your nap you'll get cranky and I really don't-"

"Dada! Lelie!"

"Did you talk back to me?"Levi said in a low voice and glared down at Eren.

The baby stared as he immediately grabbed his blanket and teddy bear and laid on his side and closed his eyes.

"Good, I'll see you later okay?"Levi whispers and kissed his head and grabbed the baby monitor and walked out of the room.

But then he jumped when he heard Norie cry out making him quickly run downstairs.

She sat on the couch sobbing out as Levi ran with the baby bag over his shoulders and her slippers with car keys in the other and said "how far apart are the contractions?" Thinking her water had broke.

"No! Look!"Norie cried and pointed to the TV.

Levi looked and saw an ad about sheltered animals causing his face to drop and Norie fell back against the couch and placed her hand on top of her 8 month baby bump.

"Why?! Why do they have to go through it Levi?! Those sick bastards leaving them to starve! Why?!"she sobbed.

"Give me your phone!"

"Why-Just give it to me!"Norie cut Levi off with a stern yell.

He quickly handed it over as she snatched it and dialed a number and Levi stood there wondering what she was doing.

"Hello?!"Norie cried out into the phone that was placed against her ear.

"Yes, me and my boyfriend would like to adopt every dog in your shelter-No!"Levi cut her off and grabbed the phone from her.

"Oh so you support the dogs being in shelters without family?! That's cold-hearted even for you Levi!"Norie yelled and then cried.

"No, that's not-I care okay? But darling we can't just adopt every dog, it's not possible"he said and placed his hands on her waist.

"Yes it is! I'll just have you sleep on the couch and the dogs can sleep on the bed with me"she says making Levi stare at her blankly.