4

"so~"Hange begun with a smirk on her face

Norie looked at her and said "so what?"

Hange wiggled her eyebrows making her confused.

"What?"Norie asked.

"I heard that Levi wanted to take you out for dinner on Friday...You know what this means"Hange says as she ate a cookie.

"I mean...I don't think it means anything. Not that I know"Norie says trying to think of what Hange is getting so excited about.

Hange got closer to her and whispers "the big question"

Norie froze and she started turning red and she chuckled nervously and says "um...no, no Levi's not going to ask me"

"How long have you two been together?"

"8 years"

Hange laughs out and grabs her and shook her by the shoulders.

"He's gonna ask you! And I'm going to be your bridesmaid!"Hange says

"Hange please! He's not going to ask me, we're not sure if we're ready"Norie says grabbing her arms but Hange grabs her hands and laughs again and says "so you've been together 8 years, but you're not ready? No way"

----------------------

"where's my roll?!"Eren says as he just looked back at his lunch box since he was looking at the door to see if Norie would come back.

"Eren, you need to eat. Have my roll"Mikasa says and handed him hers.

"But Norie made me that one!"Eren says.

"Eren, please it's okay-Jean..."Armin was cut off by Erens low voice.

Jean smiled at him and ate his roll and swallowed it with pride.

"Sorry it looked good, I had to try it"he says and sipped some juice from his spout sippy cup that had two small handled on the sides.

"Jean, I don't think that was nice"Marco says frowning.

"He took my strawberry last time! This is revenge!"Jean says.

"No I didn't!"Eren yells.

"Please can we not fight? My mommy brought some cupcakes for us and they need to be eaten in a happy moment-Admit it! You ate it!"Jean cut off Historia.

"Sasha you can choke! Don't stuff the meat balls in your mouth like that!"Bertholdt says.

Sasha mumbled as Connie grabbed his noodles with his hand and stuffed it in his mouth with a smile.

"Unprofessional"Ymir says as she drank her soup and some started to fall out from the corners of her mouth and onto her clothes and table.

Marco tried to open his bag of grapes but he struggled as he pulled on the plastic but it flung from his hand and hit the window and it made the grapes fly everywhere.

"My grapes!"he yelled.

Annie and Mikasa were eating their sandwiches while sharing some of their fruits as Reiner passed out from eating to fast and Bertholdt was drinking his juice.

Armin was crying while hugging his lunch box as Eren stood up and launched a blueberry at Jean.

"Hey! What was that for?!"jean says.

"Revengine!"Eren says, mispronouncing revenge.

Jean grabbed one of Sasha's meatballs and threw it at erens head.

"My meatball!"Sasha yells.

He grabbed another one and threw it but it ended up going towards Historias direction, her eyes widened as she gasped but Ymir was quick and jumped in front of her.

"Historia!"Ymir says.

Everything was in slow motion as the meatball hit Ymir's chest, Historias eyes were still wide as she saw her fall to the floor.

"Ymir!"Historia says kneeling next to her.

She started crying as Connie laughs and put his arms up.

"Food fight!"he yells and all the toddlers but Reiner, since he was past out, Annie and Mikasa, who were sitting their watching them throw food, and Armin who was still crying hugging his lunch box.

"One, two, three, four.."Marco was counting picking up the grapes as he went to step but he ended up crushing a grape making his sock wet.

"No!"he yelled sadly.

Eren threw a carrot which resulted in bouncing off of Jeans head and went flying straight to Bertholdt face, it hit his eye making him drop his sippy cup and land on Reiner's head.

Reiner wasn't fazed since he was still sleeping even though juice was covering his whole head, Bertholdt held his eye as Annie and Mikasa look at him.

"Bertholdt?"Mikasa asked poking his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"Annie asked

Bertholdts lip quivered and he screamed out a sob. Connie was about to grab more noodles but Jean grabbed it and threw it at Eren making his lip quiver and cry out.

------------------

"okay Hange enough! You're getting me nervous about Friday, what if he's really asking?"Norie says and grabbed the plate of cookies and Hange carried the box filled with fruit snacks.

"Please! Why wouldn't Levi ask you the big question?! I mean look at you!"Hange says and did the fingertips kiss.

"You're hot"

Norie rolled her eyes and then they both walked out of the kitchen.

"I would totally ask for your hand-"Hange was cut off by a slice of ham from a sandwich land slap the front of her face

"What the"Norie cut herself off when she turned to where the toddlers were and her eyes widened.

Eren and Jean were throwing food at each other, Connie was crying, Bertholdt was crying, Armin was crying, Ymir was on the floor with a tomato sauce stain as Historia was kneeling next to her crying, Reiner was face first sleeping. Sasha had her mouth stuffed with meatballs, Marco was picking up the grapes. Everything was a mess.

"Oh my god, oh my god"Norie quickly said.

"Marco what happened?!"Hange says with her hands in her hair.

"My grapes!"Marco cries out.

"Here, let Auntie Hange help-No don't eat them Marco!"Hange cut herself up.

"Bertholdt honey why are you crying?"Norie asks as the boy wailed out.

"A carrot hit my eye!"

Connie yelled out his cries making Norie look at him and says "Connie?"

"My noodles!"he cries

"Sasha take out those meatballs! You could choke!"Norie says as she used her finger to make Sasha spit out the meatballs.

"Eren! Jean! Stop throwing food!"Norie says as she just dodge a blueberry.

"Armin sweetie why are you crying?"she asks

"My lunch is to cute to eat!"Armin cried showing her star shaped nuggets and a shark shaped sandwich with a cookie that had a picture of a smiling octopus.

"OI!"

Everyone stopped and they turned to see Levi standing by the door holding a coffee and a bag of food, he walks in and stops in front of them.

"What's going on?"

No one says anything as Reiner snored out, drooling on the table and Sasha coughed making a meatball fall out of her mouth and splat onto the floor.