54

"My loves I'll be back, I promise"Norie spoke towards Eren and Mikasa who pouted in sadness

"Don't go"the young boy says softly as his his eyes teared up.

"Stay"Mikasa said and her lip quivered.

Norie was going to accompany her Mom to get surgery in her eyes so she wouldn't have to wear contacts anymore, but the thing is, the place is outside the state meaning they had to travel by plane and won't be back for 2 days.

"Don't cry, Dada will be with you."she says and brought them in hugs.

"She'll come back, I promise"Levi said as he grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door to place it in the taxi she's going in.

The toddlers stared as Norie places kisses on their heads and held them tightly.

"Mama will be back, and I'll try to buy some souvenirs for you both. How does that sound?"

"I guess..."they mumbled.

"I put your stuff in the car, nothing else? I don't want you forgetting anything."Levi said as he walked in.

"Don't worry I got everything "Norie responded.

She turned back to Eren and Mikasa with a smile, hugging them once again and kissed their faces.

"Mama loves you"Norie says softly.

She stood up and looked at Levi, she wrapped her arms around his neck and said "take care of the kids and yourself, I love you"

"I love you too, you and your mother take care of yourselves as well"he answered as he snaked his arms around her waist.

Norie smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

They pulled back and she says "okay my three loves I'm off, I'll pick up my mom and then we'll head off the the airport. Levi, I'll text you when I get there"

"Yeah"he responded.

Levi, Eren and Mikasa stood on top of the stairs outside the front door as they watched Norie get in the car, it started up and it drove down the street

Levi sighed and looked towards the toddlers. The 4 year olds had quivering lips as their eyes shook with emotion and glassed over since the tears were slowly pooling.

"okay let's head inside then-"

"MAMA!"Eren cried out in sadness and ran after her car as Mikasa followed with tears of her own.

"Oi! Stop!"Levi yelled and ran after them.

---------------------------------------

Levi stood in the kitchen watching his kids slouch in the living room, around this time they would be very energetic. Running around, throwing stuff, playing in their imaginary worlds. But they seem so gloomy and he didn't like it.