80

"Stay!" Eren yelled to the tower of cups he's building on his side of the room as Mikasa was on her bed trying to brush her dolls hair

"Okay, this is going to turn out so awesome! Watch it reach the ceiling!" He says to the girl across from him.

"How are you going to do that?" Mikasa questions.

"I'm going to stack our stools!"

"You shouldn't do that"

"I know what I'm doing"

"Mhm"

Eren grabbed a cup and stacked their stools, he stepped on it and tippy toes to put the cup on top but he yelps when the stools wiggled underneath and he slammed against the cup tower and landed on the ground.

Mikasa winced as the loud thud echoed and the sound of the multiple plastic cups made her cover her ears.

"Mikasa?! Eren?!" Norie called out as she and Levi quickly appeared.

"No!" Eren sobbed as he sat up.

"My cup tower! It was suppose to reach the ceiling, why?! WHY CAN'T ANYTHING TURN OUT RIGHT!" He cried as he ran to his bed and jumped into it and slammed his face into his pillow.

"Eren you had the cups this whole time?" Levi says.

"Well I don't want them anymore" the boy mumbled.

"Aw baby come on, you shouldn't give up that easily! Mikasa will help you, right my love?" Norie spoke.

"I don't wanna die thank you"

-----------------------------------

"Mom?!"

Eren ran inside from the backyard as he looked around for Norie, he checked the living room and kitchen.

"Mom?!"

"Mother?!"

"Mama?!"

"MOMMY!"

"Yes?"

Eren looked towards the opened pantry door and saw Mikasa and Norie stocking up on snacks.

"Guess what?!" He happily says as he ran to her.

"What?"

"Look at my front tooth!"

Norie crouched down to his height and put the tip of her finger on his tooth and softly moved it, she smiled when it was loose making her say "wow! Look at you, but it wasn't this loose yesterday. What happened?"

Levi used his foot to keep the door from the storage shed from closing, he picked up a screw and placed it into the hinges.

He placed his tools down and sat up, his foot let's go of the door and he flinched when a slam echoed in his ears.

Levi clicked his tongue as he opened it again and screwed the hinge tighter, he sat up and opened the door.