41

"Hi! Welcome to your first week of kindergarten, this is so exciting!"the teacher spoke as she stood in front of the class

"Today we are going to do a small project that involves decorating your own cookies!"

"Cookies? Cookies?! Did she say cookies?!"Sasha yelled and grabbed Connie by the collar.

"And you are going to decorate the cookies to look like the people you admire and we're going to tell the class why after we're done!"the teacher explained as she handed the cookies and bag of frosting and sprinkles around the class.

"I'm gonna draw my grandpa on the cookie!"Armin spoke with a smile.

"I'll be drawing Levi and Norie, what about you Mikasa?"Eren said.

"Levi and Norie"she responded.

"I'll be drawing my mom-I'll draw you Mikasa!"Jean cut Connie off.

"Me?"she questions.

"Yeah!"

"What have I done for you?"Mikasa asks.

"You've let me borrow your color pencil, so that's why I admire you"Jean responded with a smile.

"I'll draw Christa! Don't you draw her Reiner, I said I would!"Ymir yelled across the table.

"I'm not! I'll draw Bertholdt!"he spoke as he wraps his arm around his shoulder.

"Me too!"Bertholdt says with a smile and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"I'll draw my sister! She taught me how to brush my hair!"Christa said while placing the cookie on the napkin.

"My dad taught me about the stars"Annie says as she grabbed the bag of sprinkles.

"My mommy is just my hero"Marco spoke happily.

Armin was placing the frosting on the cookie as he felt it leave his hands, he let out a confused noise and turned to see a boy using it on his cookie.

"Um... excuse me? I was using that"he spoke softly while tapping the table with his fingers nervously.

"Okay? Now I want to use it"the boy responded.

Armin tensed up at the tone of his voice and says "I want it back please, I had it first"

"No because my friend has to use it after me"

Armin pouted as he felt the tears coming, he looked away towards his unfinished cookie as Mikasa pushed Eren's head away from eating the frosting from the bag.

"Eren you can't eat it like that, your tummy will hurt"she says.

"But it's blue!"he argued.

"Children I'll be back, I need to grab some more sprinkles"the teacher says as she walked out, the office was near their classroom so it wouldn't be that much of a wait.