84

"Okay, done!" Norie called out happily as she folded all the shirts while she sat on the bed

She placed the shirts next to her and carefully got off the bed, she sighed and grabbed the clothes and walked to the drawer.

"No!"

Norie tried catching a shirt that fell but landed on the ground, she whined and mumbled "now what"

She placed the other shirts on the drawer and looked down on the one on the floor, Norie glared and cracked her fingers.

"Okay, I can do this"

She bent forward as she placed a hand underneath her baby bump and tried to grab the shirt with the tips of her fingers.

Norie groaned when she couldn't and decided to crouch down but only went down half way.

"You know what we need?" She spoke to the baby.

"You're right, your father"

Norie cleared her throat and breathed in.

"LE- Yes?" She was cut off.

Norie saw him appear by the door making her smile.

"Hi! I need your help with one thing!" She says and pointed to the shirt on the ground.

"Darling I told you I was going to fold the clothes, I told Eren and Mikasa to wash the car so I can be here and help you" Levi said and walked over to grab it.

"I don't want to feel useless Levi, you know that" Norie spoke as he put the clothes away and walked her back to the bed.

"But also as I was looking in the closet to find Eren and Mikasa's baby blankets I stumbled upon this!"

He looked up from the drawer as he saw her holding a box labeled "photos"

"I rather not see myself when I was in highschool-WE WANNA SEE!"

Levi was cut off by Eren who ran inside the room with Mikasa as they quickly jumped onto the bed.

He stared at them as they waited with a smile.

"Go away"

"Levi come on it's not that bad" Norie reassures and opens the box.

"Didn't I tell you to wash the car?" Levi says as he looked at the teens.

"We did!"

"And what about-"

"We double sprayed the dashboards" Mikasa cut him off.

"And-"

"Vacuumed everything yes" Eren spoke.

"And-"

"Sprayed the interior with your favorite disinfectant and scent, yes" the teens cut him off again.

"Hm" Levi only mumbled and ruffled their hair.