92

"Mama!"

"Mama!"

Jiro, who was now 2 years old, ran inside from the backyard. Wearing a bucket hat as he carried a bucket in his hands.

"What is it baby? Did you find more rocks?" Norie spoke with a smile as she looked inside to see the rocks he's collected.

The 2 year old then started rambling out words as she stared trying to figure out what he was saying, he handed her a rock and pointed at it before smiling up at her.

Norie smiled awkwardly and said "...what?"

"I couldn't find it" Levi spoke as he appeared from the door that led to the garage.

"Seriously? Aw... Jiro loved that bear" his wife says sadly as their 2 year old extended his arms asking towards her and she picked him up.

Hange had bought Jiro a teddy bear that had the same glasses, hair and lab coat as her a few months ago. Norie loved it, but with Levi. It was a nightmare.

"Yeah, well, theirs nothing else we can do." Levi says and immediately tried to walk pass Norie but she saw a pair of mini glasses in his hand.

"Hold on, are those-"

"Their mine" her husband cut her off.

Norie and Jiro stared at him as she says "their yours?"

"Mhm...to...read..."Levi spoke.

He looked at her as she narrowed her eyes at him, he awkwardly opened the glasses and forcefully fit them onto his face. Norie continued to stare as Jiro squealed and laughed at Levi wearing the glasses.

"Okay"

"Really-"

"NO! WHY WOULD YOU THROW AWAY OUR BABYS PLUSHIE?! THATS WAY TO HEARTLESS, EVEN FOR YOU LEVI!" Norie cut him off with a irk as Jiro played with her hair

"My son doesn't need her to be around 24/7,  you've seen what's it's done to our boy" Levi argued.

"Finally! My calculations are correct! We shall see a Titan in no time!" Hange yelled as she put the goggles on her head.

She laughed manically but stopped when the door opened, Levi stood there as Hange stared back.

He blinked blankly as he looked away from her and saw Jiro sitting in his booster seat on the desk. Wearing a mini lab coat and goggles.