Chapter 2: She doesn't like to cause trouble for adults. ...

Mo Sui looked at An An subconsciously.

The child was snow-white, wearing a light pink skirt, and his exposed arms were white and plump, and he looked like he was eating well.

The teacher at the orphanage tied her with two small tugs, matched with hairpins of the same color, her hair was soft and a little yellow, which made her face even whiter.

She was so small that she was almost drowning in the crowd. She stood on tiptoe and looked very labored. She looked at herself hard, her eyes as clear as black grapes blinking.

At the same time, the attention of Xiao Tuanzi was also attracted by Mo Sui.

She was wearing gray-blue home clothes, her skin was snow-white, and her long chestnut wavy hair was **** casually and draped over her slender shoulders. There were also a few broken hairs that fell from her forehead, which fell gently down. In front of her eyes, she blocked some cold eyes.

Children who grow up in orphanages are the ones who look the most at people's faces.

The smile on the aunt's face was very light. She squatted down to find slippers for herself. Although she was polite, she didn't seem to like herself at all.

"Miss Mo, this is your little guest. Her name is An An." The staff member hurriedly introduced, "An An, call your mother quickly."

The shallow curvature of the corners of Mo Sui's lips did not dissipate, but the movements in his hands paused.

She didn't want the little girl in front of her to call her mother.

"How old are you?" Mo Sui changed the subject and asked coldly.

An An pursed her small mouth, hesitated for a long time, and pointed out four fingers: "I am four years old."

When the voice fell, she was silent.

This aunt doesn't like her, and she doesn't want to call her mother.

When the staff saw this, they were a little nervous.

This kid, why can't it happen!

The program team originally wanted to conduct a simple interview with Mo Sui's husband, after all, this is what the audience loves to watch. But who knows, Mo Sui said he went on a business trip and would not be back for three days. That being the case, the program crew didn't stay much longer, installed cameras in the room, and left first.

When everyone dispersed, only one big and one small remained in the house, with big eyes staring at small ones.

Mo Sui didn't know how to get along with the child, so he pointed to the position on the sofa, and just as he was about to speak, he saw An An running to the side of the small tent where the camera was installed.

There is a bench over there, and the small group sits down firmly, the picture is very harmonious.

It's just that, on her fleshy little face, a pair of bright eyes are looking at herself seriously, with a hint of timid vigilance.

After all, Mo Sui is an adult, how can he endure such an endless stalemate with a child.

Although she doesn't want to participate in this show, since she has signed a contract, she can only be dedicated to her work.

After all, it's only fifteen days to finish this episode.

Mo Sui took out the mission card left by the show team before leaving, opened it, and handed it to An An: "Look at your mission."

An An watched from a distance, her chin raised slightly, and she glanced curiously at the task card in Mo Sui's hand.

Doesn't even this fit?