Chapter 84: How can you disagree?

The small dumpling vacated the whole person, but still reluctantly looked at the sea.

The feeling of the waves hitting her feet was so good. Although it was a little cool, she could accept it!

However, even if An An was reluctant to bear the waves, she still knew that her parents were going to criticize her.

At this moment, Gu Yicheng carried An An to a safe place.

The little dumpling sat on the beach, looking up at his parents.

It was the mother who spoke first.

Mo Sui said softly: "An An, this is too dangerous. If a big wave happens to hit you, it will sweep you away immediately. No matter how close your parents are to you, they may not be able to protect you. But parents also No, we are not optimistic about you."

An An's small shoulders dropped, and she said softly, "Got it."

The voice fell, and she looked at Gu Yicheng again.

An An's mouth was shriveled, and when she met her father's serious look, her little expression became even more pitiful.

She thought that her father was going to discipline her, but unexpectedly, her father did not.

"Let's talk about it at night, let's play first." Gu Yicheng said.

It is rare to bring children to play on the beach. Mo Sui has already said that, and it was true that they were ill-considered just now. How could An An be left there to play in the sand?

Gu Yicheng thought, let An An play happily first, and then explain the reason to the child well after returning home.

The little dumpling probed the small head, and made sure that the matter was over, and then cautiously reached out and grabbed a handful of sand.

The chubby little hands were full of sand, she blinked, not daring to make too much noise, and only silently released her hands.

Between her fingers, the soft sand slipped and fell onto An An's little feet. She quietly grabbed a handful of sand and buried her little feet.

Looking at An An's cowardly appearance, Mo Sui pursed her lips and held back her smile.

Finally, An An buried her little feet.

Her courage gradually became fatter, she peeked at Gu Yicheng, then turned to Mo Sui and whispered, "Mom, why do you have Huahua?"

Mo Sui held the bunch of flowers, and the smile in his eyes became more and more gentle.

"Mom, you still have a ring!" An An keenly noticed the diamond ring on Mo Sui's finger.

"Is it beautiful?" Mo Sui shook her shining ring in front of An An.

"Beautiful!" The little dumpling also stretched out his little hand and said, "Can you let An An wear it?"

"No!" Gu Yicheng thought about it and refused directly.

Not to mention how much dirty sand is on An An's hands, what should she do if she accidentally loses the ring?

With such a big beach, their family had to find the dawn.

This is a wedding ring full of meaning!

A "No" made An An's little mouth shriveled again.

It's not that I want to wear this ring too much, it's mainly that the little dumpling realizes, isn't the father still in the mood?

Running quietly to do something dangerous and getting caught, it's not over yet!

The little dumpling shrank his neck and played with the sand with a heavy heart.