Chapter 21: Little things are really annoying.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui cook, open the cartoon for An An, and let her sit on the sofa and watch it first.

But An An didn't have the heart to watch cartoons.

She is still admiring her little sunglasses.

It's not enough to appreciate it by yourself. The little dumpling also ran to Su Hehe's house next door to let Sister Hehe take a look at these beautiful sunglasses.

Su Hehe was amazed by the broken diamonds and pearls on the sunglasses, and opened her eyes: "So beautiful!"

An An pushed the sunglasses on the bridge of her nose with her hand, and her face turned red.

"An An, can you lend me one to wear it?"

An An's little mouth pursed.

Sister He He is her good friend, but these are the sunglasses given by her mother.

The little dumpling was reluctant and whispered, "Sister He He, these are the sunglasses that my mother gave me after finishing the task. I'll lend you a Barbie toy to play with, okay?"

Su Hehe quickly understood the little sister's mood, and waved his hand boldly: "It's okay!"

Children have no heart, don't care, and continue to play together.

In sister He He's small room, An An talked about interesting stories that happened when she was on a mission.

"Going shopping alone is like an adventure!"

"Explore like Pigman?"

"Explore like a barking team..."

"Sister Hehe, you can also do tasks with your mother."

"No! I don't like her!"

"Is she not well?"

The kid can't answer.

He He originally had a mission, but she didn't want to cooperate with her stepmother. She ran away without getting the mission card in the morning.

Xiao Qin was worried about her, so she quickly chased after her.

I heard from my father that my stepmother was laughed at by my uncles, aunts and brothers and sisters on the Internet.

The kind little friend had a little guilt, she drooped her head and lowered her shoulders.

At this time, Xiao Qin was sitting on the sofa sending WeChat to his best friend.

The stepmother is really not human.

Did she have water in her head?

Xiao Qin decided that in the next show, she will not be a stepmother who is bent on pleasing her stepdaughter, but only herself.

[Looking at the interaction between Xiao Qin and her husband recently, I can feel that they are quite in love with each other, but I still can't understand why she wants to be a stepmother. 】

[Maybe because she was raised in the palm of her hand since she was a child, she has not suffered any setbacks, thinking that marriage is as simple and smooth as her life for more than 20 years. 】

[Xiao Qin's experience tells us that we must never fall in love with our brains. This show is really of educational value. Unmarried sisters should take a small notebook and write it down! 】

[However, I still hope Xiao Qin can live well, I still like her...]

...

An An went to the door without anyone shouting, and hopped home by herself.