Chapter 77: The original story isn't over yet.

Mo Sui ruthlessly rejected Gu Yicheng's mobilization.

When I was on "Intern Parents", An An had a small skirt, and the bear doll on the skirt fell off. She failed to sew until the end of the whole show. At first, she couldn't learn to take up the thread, and finally the thread was too long after sewing. Obviously, in a fit of rage, she doesn't want to see that little skirt anymore.

How can she give An An full marks at her level?

This is the first time the child has handed in his homework, so he can't lose!

Seeing that there was no way to ask for help, Gu Yicheng had no choice but to drag his daughter and go back to the cloakroom to find needles and threads.

A tool like a sewing kit is usually not necessary, but it cannot be without it in a pinch. This is what Sister Wu said. Therefore, Sister Wu bought them all long before they moved in.

"Is there any doll Ann doesn't like? Let's tear it down and make a new one." Gu Yicheng said.

When An An heard this, she immediately protected her beloved Cuicui and Daniel, and waved her hands vigorously: "No way!"

Gu Yicheng walked around the house, looking for cotton stuffed to fill the doll.

The next moment, Mo Sui handed over a soft pillow.

Gu Yicheng's heart ignited hope.

She doesn't make dolls, but is willing to fight!

They found An An's little clean socks, removed the pillow, and cut the clothes they didn't wear to use them as materials for sewing the little hands and legs of the doll. After everything was ready, Mo Sui sat cross-legged on the sofa and turned on the TV.

Before the TV was turned off, the barking team was on. Now when she turned it on, the dogs in the barking team jumped out to say hello. When An An heard it, all her attention was drawn to the TV. After a turn, start watching cartoons.

Mo Sui's peripheral vision felt a chill.

She slowly turned her head back and saw Gu Yicheng's resentful eyes. This look seemed to say, if you don't help, it's fine, why bother?

Mo Sui felt guilty, and silently turned off the TV: "Don't watch it, An An, concentrate on helping your father."

Gu Yicheng's slender and articulated fingers paused.

help dad?

It's Dad helping An An!

"Dad, An An is here to help!" The little dumpling said softly.

Next, it's time to make the rag doll.

The father and daughter stuffed cotton into An An's socks together. After the socks became bulging, they closed the socks and started sewing.

Taking advantage of Gu Yicheng's sewing, Mo Sui said, "An An, you can't play with needles. When the needle is on the ground, if you accidentally step on it, the needle will dig into the bottom of your foot and run inside your body, which is very dangerous. of."

An An tilted her head: "Really?"

Mo Sui looked at Gu Yicheng: "Ask Dad."

Gu Yicheng looked at a needle shining brightly in his hand.

He remembered that Cen Yanjun really taught himself this way when he was a child. As for whether it was true or not, he didn't know. A needle running into his body should be very painful, right? But when Cen Yanjun said that, it was as if the needle would make a home in the body, and he was ignorant.