Chapter 86: This is a thunderbolt wow.

"When I was a kid, I liked watching Peppa Pig the most."

"Peppa Pig's best friend is Suzy the sheep, but Suzy and Peppa often quarrel."

"These are what the baby sees..."

The sound of the older children's disgust for this "childish" cartoon echoed in his ears, and An An was concentrated. At first, he felt that they were a little noisy. But slowly, the older children stopped making a sound and stared at the screen motionless.

The staff who took care of them couldn't help laughing.

These people, little devils and big children, all of them are really fragrant.

On the other side, when Qiao Guo rushed to the main auditorium, he happened to see An An's appearance on the screen.

An An in the movie, wearing a costume of the Republic of China, jumps and jumps when walking, as cute as usual. She played the role of Zhou Mingmin in her childhood. This character has a heartless temper when she is an adult, and she was naturally carefree when she was a child. At this time, she is standing on the small lawn on the screen. Accompanied by them flying kites.

The kite flew so high and so high, and An An's eyes fell far and far. On the fleshy little face, the smiling eyes like black grapes were exceptionally bright, as if full of hope for the future.

There are not many scenes in An An's appearance. These scenes were all filmed after she was adopted by Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui. At that time, the little dumplings were much more lively than when they were in the orphanage. They felt the love of their parents every day. They were no longer as cautious as when the "Intern Parents" program first started, and their eyes were always shining.

At this time, Mo Sui, who was watching the movie, also looked at the child on the screen.

With a sweet smile and a look of no worries, the little guy interprets this role, which is not too heavy, very well.

And her brows were also stretched because of the child's smile.

An An is full of curiosity and expectations for everything in the world, and she should be like that. Everything is going in the right direction, it's just a movie, it's not a success or failure. Even this time, the film's reputation and box office are not as good as those of the past, but it doesn't mean anything. She loves this career, and it is impossible to stop because of a small setback.

Just like what the couple taught An An, you don't have to fight for the first place in everything. As long as you do your best in the process of giving, you will have no regrets.

Mo Sui's mood gradually calmed down.

At this time, after letting go of her impetuous emotions, she seriously devoted herself to watching the movie.

A fan of the authorities, she didn't know exactly how her performance was, but it was certain that Mo Sui liked the movie very much.

He Qisheng is a director with strength and pursuit. From the script to the production, the film is impeccable, and the feelings of the family and country reflected in it are even more eye-watering.

At the end of the movie, there was a suppressed cry from the auditorium in the screening hall.

Mo Sui's nose also started to feel sore, crying because of this warm but tragic ending.

She wiped the corners of her eyes with her hand, and at this moment, He Qisheng handed over a pack of tissues.

"Thank you." Mo Sui took one.

"Take it all." He Qisheng raised his chin in Zhou Mingmin's direction and whispered to Mo Sui.

Only then did she notice that Zhou Mingmin, who was beside her, was crying so hard that her shoulders twitched.