Chapter 73: "Tie it! � ��

The reporters were all stunned, unable to think for a moment, just stared at the data on the paternity test results.

They can't understand professional terms, but they can understand the result. An An is the biological daughter of Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng.

Immediately afterwards, everyone turned their attention to the detailed explanation of Fu Changming's child abduction case.

The arrest of Fu Changming, the president of Shenghua Film and Television, was known to everyone before, but the police kept the case secret, so no one could dig out any exact information. I only heard that the police came to the group and took some important company information. That's all. The media speculated that Fu Changming had committed an economic crime, and he was not a member of the entertainment industry at first. Although he was popular for a while, not many people paid attention to it, so no one cared.

Unexpectedly, Mo Sui's materials proved that Fu Changming kidnapped her daughter many years ago and abandoned the child at the gate of the orphanage.

Moreover, the investigation timeline of the case can show that Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng did not know that she was their biological daughter during the period from when An An participated in the "Intern Parents" program to when she was adopted. It was after Mo Sui entered the crew of "Twin Cities" that they found clues and traced the child's death certificate and cremation certificate. Later, the police and the couple found a breakthrough in the surveillance video of the hospital that year, and finally suspected Fu Changming.

Fu Changming also has a daughter himself. After the daughter died unexpectedly, he brought An An, who was only two months old, home. He wanted to get away with it, but his family found out. Because Mo Sui is the most promising actor under his company, he simply does not do anything else, and deceives Mo Sui's mother, making her mistakenly think that the child has passed away due to the syndrome.

During the whole process, he thought that he had devised a plan, but he never thought that Skynet would be so thorough, and after going around, Mo Sui's biological daughter actually returned to their own side.

【Sisters, did I read it wrong? Let me take a look, is An An the biological daughter of the actress and President Gu? 】

[No wonder when I first saw An An, I thought she was a bit similar to Mo Sui, but I thought it was specially arranged by the show team. Finding a child who looked like her would make the show better...]

[The program team should have thought so at that time, but no one could have imagined that the children they casually brought out of the orphanage turned out to be the children of the guests! 】

[Ah ah ah, woo woo woo let me cry, just imagine how President Gu and the actress reacted at that time, because they felt sorry for the life experience of the little amateur guest child in the show, so they took her home, but I didn't expect to find out that she was their mistake. I thought that my daughter who had passed away was so touched. This is what a good person has to offer. 】

The media’s cameras were set up, and the live broadcast of their respective official accounts continued. Although the audience watched the live broadcast of the press conference from different channels, the same thing was said in the barrage of each live broadcast room.

They scolded Fu Changming, felt sorry for An An, and admired Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng from the bottom of their hearts and felt happy for them. This couple really suffered the pain of losing their child, so they could not see other children suffer, so they adopted An An, set up an education fund for the children in the orphanage, and suggested that the guests of the "Only Twenty Yuan a Day" program group give the Left-behind children in Linyun Village build libraries and donate picture books...