Chapter 52: Seamless. (1)

Mo Sui carefully held An An's face lightly and looked at it over and over again, trying to see the child clearly.

Although in fact, as early as on the show, when Mo Sui adopted An An and went home, they already loved the child from the bottom of their hearts, and decided to treat the child as if they were their own.

But now, the meaning is different.

For four years, when she was most tormented, she thought that she would live a chaotic life like this, and even this life might not be too long. She felt guilty for not being by her daughter's side at the beginning. On the one hand, she wanted to let go. On the other hand, she thought that letting go was a betrayal of her child, and she lived in pain all day and night.

Who would have thought that a show would change her fate and the fate of their family of three.

At this time, Gu Yicheng was equally excited.

After learning the truth that they once had a daughter, he couldn't believe it and had mixed feelings in his heart.

After being shocked, Gu Yicheng took two certificates to investigate, hoping that this was not true. But many times, he thought he was just imagining himself. When the hospital director and the funeral director clearly told him that there was no possibility of forgery in the two certificates, he almost gave up.

Fortunately, Mo Sui did not give up.

She took the photo to question the nurse, and only then did she get a breakthrough.

Gu Yicheng asked himself to be a calm person, but after seeing Mo Sui's childhood photos at Mo Yaqin's place, he firmly believed that An An was their daughter without any doubts.

It is undeniable that he was impulsive, so he told An An last night that she would always be the only child in the family.

After returning rationally, Gu Yicheng began to consider the small possibility. If the paternity test result is not what he thought, what should An An do? Will his promise let her down?

Fortunately, this time, fate wasn't kidding them.

Gu Yicheng caressed An An's soft little face, as if he couldn't see enough, blamed himself and felt distressed.

If he had paid more for this relationship back then, they would have grown up together with An An instead of missing the precious four years when the child was young.

An An looked at her mother and father stupidly.

Mom was crying, so sad.

Although Dad didn't cry, his eyes also became red.

She tilted her head.

Mom and Dad said that An An was their biological daughter.

Xiao Tuanzi can understand what it means to have a biological daughter, because when she was in the orphanage, she had heard such a statement.

In the past, the big brother and the big sister chatted and said that when they grew up, they would go to their biological parents.

But every time at this time, there will be other older children angrily saying, why are they looking for their biological parents? It was their biological parents who threw them away!

But An An's little head, melon seeds, can't understand so much.

She just looked at her parents blankly, and asked with hindsight, "Are you An An's real parents?"

Just these milky words made the corners of Gu Yicheng's eyes moist.

His voice choked: "Yes, we are An An's real parents."