Chapter 49: "Sui Sui, look at the little sweater that mom knitted for you... (2)

"grandfather!"

The sound of "Grandpa" was so crisp and sweet that Old Master Gu couldn't help but smile.

At this moment, he suddenly understood why Mo Sui went to the orphanage to adopt An An back home.

This child can make people forget all their troubles.

"Old man, the child has already called you. If you don't take her to see the frog, let's see if she is willing to ignore you!" Cen Yanjun glared at him and said angrily.

"Go, who said you can't go?" Old Man Gu stood up and waved at An An, "Grandpa will take you to see the frog!"

The little dumpling was so excited that he cheered, caught up with his grandfather, and tucked his little hand into his palm.

It's eight o'clock now, and Cen Yanjun doesn't know where his wife's confidence comes from, but she really thinks that she can take her child to find the frog, and her curiosity drives her to carry her bag and go out with them.

Mr. Gu reported a place name and asked the driver to take them there.

Gu's car was parked at the entrance of a food court in the downtown area of ​​Beicheng.

An An asked in a milky voice, "Grandpa, where is the frog?"

Old Man Gu pointed to a bullfrog hotpot restaurant not far away: "Go."

"Okay! Let's go!"

An An followed him, and the grandfather and grandson entered the hot pot restaurant with high spirits.

That night, An An saw a bullfrog.

When entering the bullfrog shop, the enthusiastic waiter greeted him. Mr. Gu was embarrassed to just watch the bullfrog without ordering, so he ordered a Sichuan-flavored bullfrog pot.

Who would have thought that Chuanxiang Hotpot was so spicy that the old couple's lips became red and swollen.

When she got home, her grandfather told her that the bullfrog was not a frog, but a large edible frog.

Even so, the small group was already very satisfied.

Seeing this, Cen Yanjun and Mr. Gu were also satisfied.

In the evening, Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui came to take An An home.

The little dumpling heard them tell their grandparents that the child was still alive.

Who is still alive?

An An couldn't understand, but her parents and grandparents were very happy, so she was also very happy.

After returning home, the couple coaxed to sleep peacefully.

Mo Sui couldn't sleep, tucked the quilt and went into the study alone.

It was late at night, and Gu Yicheng knocked on the door of the study.

The study room was dimly lit. She lowered her eyes and held her mobile phone, very quiet.

Gu Yicheng put the hot milk in front of her: "Drink some milk and go to bed earlier."

Mo Sui handed him the phone: "Look."

Together, they looked at the few photos that Mo Sui had on his phone.

It's a picture of a child.

The little baby of more than one month, white and tender, very cute.

With red eyes, she gently stroked the child's face in the photo: "She should be very different now, even if she stands in front of me, I may not recognize her."