Chapter 28: Down, really down.

Gu Yicheng and Mr. Gu entered the bedroom and talked for a long time.

At first, the audience in the live broadcast room was guessing the conversation in the room, but slowly, attention was attracted by the interaction between Cen Yanjun and An An.

"Little girl, grandma will give you a performance costume tomorrow. You will put it on and sit here and play the piano. We must have a sense of ceremony."

"Grandma? What's the costume like?"

"It's a small skirt full of diamonds. Even the skirt is made of lace. It's beautiful."

"Wow--"

"Let mom make you a nice hairstyle and put on high heels, and we will become a little princess."

An An listened stupidly, full of longing.

little princess...

When she was in the orphanage, she never thought that she would become a little princess!

But after coming to my mother's house, everything has changed. Many people like her and treat her well. Now she doesn't feel lonely at all.

"An An is the little princess, my mother is the big princess, and my grandma is the old princess." The more Cen Yanjun said, the more excited he became, and proudly said, "Our family is all princesses!"

An An's face was full of smiles, and she took her grandma's hand: "Then can we all wear the princess crown?"

"Of course!" Cen Yanjun patted his chest and promised to bring her a crown tomorrow.

[When I was a child, I watched TV, imitated the heroines in costume films, put the sheets on my body, and pretended to be the princess in the palace. My parents just laughed at me when they saw it, but my grandma found the needle and thread and sewed the sheets for me, which really made me experience the joy of being a princess. 】

[My grandmother is also, at that time, she would always play house games with me, and she would spoil me to the sky. Missing my grandma so much right now...I'm going to call my grandma and visit her on the weekend! 】

[I am so envious of the sisters and An An upstairs. My grandmother prefers sons to daughters. She only knows that she loves my brother. All the delicious food is hidden for my brother, and she is not even willing to give me the New Year’s money. At that time, I thought that if I have a daughter in the future, I must dote on her more. 】

[Seeing An An being coaxed and pampered, I can't help but feel a little sore...]

Looking at this scene, Mo Sui's heart softened unconsciously.

From childhood to adulthood, her home was different from that of other classmates, and there was almost no family warmth. She grew up with high hopes. The most common thing her mother and grandmother said was that she must live up to her expectations so as not to let them down.

It is precisely because of this that Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng later came to Gu's house to meet the two elders, not knowing how to get along with them.

She grew up under high pressure, could not learn to act like a spoiled child, and was used to closing herself.

In those years, she and Gu Yicheng separated and joined together, and the two elders were watching.

Four years after the breakup, she met Gu Yicheng again. At that time, their daughter had passed away. At her worst moment, she was like grabbing a driftwood and marrying Gu Yicheng. She really thought about marrying him. life, but the results backfired.

She admitted that it was too selfish and unfair to Gu Yicheng.

Although the two elders don't know what happened, they can see that there is a problem with the relationship between the couple, and they must be worried.