Chapter 61: What special day is tomorrow? (2)

Time to starve them!

It's just that Rong Yue waited for a long time, but there was no sign of the young couple.

She pretended to ask casually, "Where are they?"

Zhang Rumeng said, "President Gu took the child out, and Mo Sui seemed to borrow something from the house next door."

Rong Yue raised an eyebrow.

There are other households here, but the program team stipulates that money and food cannot be borrowed.

What is she going to borrow?

At this time, Mo Sui had already gone out.

She was standing outside a small bungalow not far from the "Saving Money Apartment", a little apprehensive.

Just a few minutes ago, Gu Yicheng entrusted the staff to contact the hut, saying that he had earned money and would take them out for dinner at night.

Mo Sui didn't have a mobile phone, so he didn't know how they collected the waste, but it wouldn't be easy to guess.

She also wanted to do something for them.

However, she raised her hand to knock on the door, and flinched a little.

Online smuggling doesn't matter to her, but what will other people think of her?

She was afraid that after knocking on the door, the owner of the house would ridicule her.

Mo Sui pursed her lips, lowered her head, took a deep breath, and her ears turned a little red.

The photographer who followed the shot stood by the side and took pictures of her struggling moments.

[Is the actress a social fear? 】

【What is she going to borrow? It seemed difficult to speak. 】

[I don't know if her black materials are true or not, but I have one thing to say, those are all her private affairs. As a public figure, it is true that people will be discussed, but now those scoldings are already Internet violence. 】

[From her point of view, I actually understand that she doesn't know how to knock on people's doors. 】

Mo Sui took another deep breath and knocked on the door.

do my best.

The door opened.

A little girl in pajamas stood there, looking at her blankly.

After regaining consciousness, the little girl immediately slammed the door shut.

Mo Sui was stunned and lowered his eyes.

She has always been popular with passersby. She took An An to the playground before and gained a lot of goodwill.

But this time-

Half a minute later, with a sound of "hoo", the other party opened the door again.

At this time, the little girl had taken off the black-rimmed glasses on her face, **** her messy hair, and tied a cute ball head.

"You, are you Mo Sui?" The other party blushed and asked a little shyly.

Mo Sui considered it for a long time, then whispered, "Well, I want to borrow from you—"

"Yes, yes, no matter what you borrow!" The little girl said excitedly and earnestly, "Mo Sui, I have watched your movies since I was in high school. At that time, at the movie conference, a girl said I like your plays very much and want to be an actor like you. You said, read the book first, then go after your dream. Do you remember her?"