Chapter 46: What kind of **** is this? (1)

"Yicheng, we had a daughter."

Gu Yicheng tried to be rational, but the moment she opened her mouth, his rationality disappeared.

had a daughter...

From her tone, he could clearly sense that it was in the past.

All the puzzles seemed to be linked together at this moment, and her attitude became traceable.

Gu Yicheng was silent for a long time, and the palm that held her hand seemed to become stiff.

The blood all over his body went straight to the top of his head, and he suddenly forgot to think.

But her hands were also very cold, even colder than before.

Even though he already had the answer in his heart, Gu Yicheng asked in a hoarse voice, "Now, where is she?"

After so many years, it wasn't that Mo Sui hadn't considered telling him about it.

But what she thought at the time was, after telling him, what could be changed?

Are two people grieving for a dead child together?

If they were bound to be separated, why would they drag him and let him fall into the abyss with him.

The death of the child is a knot in Mo Sui's heart.

When she pushed him away, on the one hand, she hated herself, but on the other hand, because she thought of their children, she would complain that he did not persist in the relationship at the beginning.

Even if the breakup was the common choice of the two of them, her mental state would inevitably lead to a sharp point.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have to torture herself for so many years.

Originally, this secret would be buried deep in her heart until the day she grows old.

However, now she no longer thinks so.

Gu Yicheng has the right to know everything.

Many times, Mo Sui would not listen to what the psychiatrist said.

But now that she calmed down, Dr. Lin's suggestions slowly emerged one by one, circling in her mind.

She began to face the wound she least wanted to touch.

Only by uncovering the scars can you truly heal yourself and the relationship between them.

The room was quiet until Mo Sui's voice echoed in his ears.

Not long after the breakup five years ago, she became pregnant and decided to give birth to the child. At the age of 22, she knew what it meant to have a child out of wedlock when she was in the red, so she asked for a one-year break on the grounds of physical discomfort.

All the handover of her work was done by Sister Wu. It happened that Sister Wu was busy taking care of her son who was preparing for the college entrance examination at home, so she kept it a secret, and no one knew what she was doing in hiding.

The little fetus was very well-behaved in the womb. During the whole pregnancy, Mo Sui had no morning sickness. All the indicators of the obstetric examination were qualified, and the figure had never been out of shape.

In ten months of pregnancy, her only pregnancy reaction was drowsiness. But sleep is such a happy thing. She has always been seriously lacking in sleep. She had no worries during that time. She fell back to sleep when she had nothing to do. When she woke up, she touched the baby in her belly and felt that she had the whole world.