Chapter 27: Hurry up to open the bedroom live signal!

He Qisheng sat in the audition hall, with eyes on his nose, holding the script in his hand, flipped it over at random, threw it back on the table, and lit a cigarette.

The assistant director said, "Director He, are you more worried about Mo Sui, or are you more worried about Zhou Mingmin's performance?"

He Qisheng tapped lightly on the table with his knuckles and asked, "What do you think?"

The assistant said, "The last time I had dinner with Director Zhang, I sat on the side and heard him talk about Mo Sui's current state."

Although they are all in the director's circle, the relationship between most well-known directors is not good. At most, they only exchange greetings on the surface. In fact, they don't look down on other people's dramas in their hearts. Zheyan said that other directors' plays are rubbish.

However, such a situation did not happen between Director Zhang and Director He. As two well-known directors in China, their styles are completely different, but they are the same, but they cherish each other.

The two of them would occasionally come out for small gatherings. Director Zhang was well-liked, and then he called out a few famous directors, which was considered a game.

Just at the last meeting, the assistant director heard that Mo Sui's acting skills were not good anymore.

"Mo Sui made his debut at the age of sixteen, and every role he played is still fresh in my memory. Especially when he was twenty-two years old, in the "Alone" directed by Jian Congsheng, the script was bad, but she played the role. depth."

The assistant director covered his lips and snickered.

Director He doesn't praise people easily. At this time, even if he praises a female star for a good play, he must first complain that the script is bad.

"But since—" Director He said, he paused again, took a deep breath, and did not continue.

The assistant knew what he was thinking.

It is said in the director's circle that Mo Sui seems to have changed over the years and lost his spiritual energy when acting. But from Director He's point of view, Mo Sui's aura has long since been worse than before.

Even the drama in which she won the Best Actress crown was not as good as one-tenth of her most glorious moment. In Director He's words, it was just luck, I received a script that wasn't too bad, and I ran into it again. Just a team that loves marketing.

Thinking of this, Director He sighed.

He was very satisfied with Mo Sui's external conditions and her acting skills at the peak, and wanted to cooperate with her very much.

Just now, is there any way for her to fulfill his request?

"Let's take a look first, if it really doesn't work, let her go back. The actor speaks with strength, even Mo Sui." Director He said.

"Also—and Zhou Mingmin," the assistant said. "She is very popular recently, and she is in good shape, and her external conditions are exactly what your role requires in your script. It's just that her acting skills are not stable, and it's always good. Bad. Logically speaking, it would be best for Mo Sui to take her with her, but the problem is that they don't have a good relationship and don't deal with it."

Director He let out a smoke ring, frowned and asked, "Why don't you deal with it? Have you ever had a conflict?"

The assistant director said embarrassedly: "You didn't ask, I didn't specifically say it. I thought it was such a big deal, you should know."