Chapter 8: Society died?

Wu Bingwang and his wife were walking, and the mobile phone camera directly slapped their faces, without any burden.

The couple knew that their niece was recording a variety show, but they didn't know that the show was filmed live. They thought that Mo Sui would be able to receive the video at the moment.

For a while, I asked Mo Sui what color lipstick was on the last show, and then I wanted to know if her skirt was a new season. The two of them would quarrel with each other from time to time, but they spread dog food all over the screen. The audience in the district kept saying that this middle-aged and elderly dog ​​food is actually delicious.

Knowing that his nephew was cold, Wu Bingwang didn't care when he saw that she didn't speak much. After clearing his throat, he was ready to reopen the old topic: "Sui Sui, it's been a long time since the two of you have gone home for dinner together. The couple—"

"Uncle." Mo Sui interrupted him, and the camera turned slightly to reveal a few unfamiliar faces.

Wu Bingwang's eyes widened, and he immediately swallowed back what he had not finished.

"Auntie, the makeup artist gave me the lipstick last time. I don't know what shade it is. I'll ask you later, and someone will send it to you tomorrow."

Zhao Yanqin hurriedly said, "Okay, Suisui, you'll be busy first."

After hanging up the video call, the couple looked at each other.

When did their niece make so many friends who can eat at the same table?

The old couple showed a gratified smile, their legs and feet were strong, and they changed from walking to fast racing.

...

On the other side, after hanging up the phone, Mo Sui looked at Zhuang Ruyin calmly.

Jiang Lin and Qin Feng's eyes were also full of contempt.

The two of them are also good at rubbing the heat, but they have never done such a shameless thing.

How can you be so resistant to pouring dirty water on the queen in front of the camera?

"Misunderstanding, it's just a misunderstanding." Zhang Jinming broke the silence and said embarrassedly, "Ruyin is ignorant, don't bother with her."

"You're in your twenties, still ignorant?" Jiang Lin gave her a sideways glance.

Zhuang Ruyin froze in place: "How, how could it be..."

This gossip was said by her mother, who is an artist assistant, so it can't go wrong.

"Ruyin, hurry up and apologize to Miss Mo." Zhang Jinming was sweating coldly as he tugged at his wife's sleeve.

But Zhuang Ruyin looked stupid, staring at Mo Sui, her eyes full of disbelief.

The audience in the live broadcast room were also stunned by this dramatic scene.

Dingwang Building Materials is a well-known company. Many people have heard of this company, but they never knew that it was opened by her uncle Mo Sui.

So, Mo Sui not only has a good career, but also his family background should not be underestimated?

"Mother Jiang, Dad Qin, we're full." Lili pushed open the door and came out, followed by two little tails.

It can be seen that the three little guys get along well, at least when they come out, they are all smiling, neither crying nor making trouble, even Nini is very well-behaved.

The arrival of the child eased the stiff situation, Zhuang Ruyin breathed a sigh of relief and tried to muddle through.

She pulled Nini to her side, pinched her little face and said softly, "What was Nini playing with the children in there just now?"