Chapter 78: Baby don't hold grudges!

After listening to what An An said, the corner of the principal's mouth twitched.

She wanted to continue to criticize, but obviously, the two little girls in front of her did not know the seriousness of the situation.

From An An and Qiqi's point of view, there is nothing wrong with helping to clap their hands. When they encounter something they are happy and need to applaud, how can they not help and cheer? They are all polite children, and they can't just walk away without looking back when their words show a sense of justice, right?

The two little dumplings stood there holding hands, looking at the headmaster in confusion, with an innocent look on their faces.

The principal took a deep breath: "No matter what, hitting someone is wrong."

Kiki whispered, "But he's a bear boy."

"Student Fu Jiayu pushes other children. This is a bad example. You should tell the teacher and let the teacher inform his mother. After his mother comes, she will take him home and criticize him well." The principal said.

An An said weakly: "But the last time he pushed Kiki, his mother didn't criticize it either."

Kiki nodded as if pounding garlic: "Yes, yes."

"His mother doesn't beat him, I'll beat him!" Sheng Yan waved his little fist with a look of disobedience.

Fu Jiayu was bullying the soft and afraid of being hard, and when he met Sheng Yan's fierce expression, his lips trembled, and he cried even more.

The principal was almost surrounded by them, and when he saw Fu Jiayu crying, he had a headache: "Anyway, it's wrong to hit someone, we can't solve the problem with our fists, and we can't coax and bully the children together, do you know it's wrong? ?"

An An understood a little bit, but didn't fully understand it, and nodded as if she didn't understand.

Qiqi and An An are the best. Seeing their good friend nod, she also agrees.

The headmaster was relieved.

Based on her decades of experience in the early childhood education industry, little girls are indeed better-behaved than little boys.

"Do you dare to do this next time?" The principal's voice became gentle.

An An and Kiki looked at each other.

The corners of the two children's mouths pursed at the same time, and neither made a sound, their bright and clear eyes were full of innocence and fearlessness.

This time I knew it was wrong, but next time I dared.

The head of the garden is two big.

She looked at Fu Jiayu who was crying in front of her, looked at Sheng Yan who was still angry, and finally looked at An An and Qi Qi, who had already wanted to go to the slide, and couldn't help rubbing her temples.

Fortunately, at this time, the parents of the children came.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui knocked on the office door first, followed by Ruan Qingqing. As soon as the three adults arrived, they immediately went to check on their children.

"Is An An injured?"

"Has Kiki been bullied?"

The three of them first asked about the child's situation, then raised their heads and said unequivocally that their children would never fight.

The principal coughed: "Yes, we've made it clear. An An and Qi Qi didn't fight, they just applauded."

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui exchanged glances, not knowing what to say for a while.