Chapter 56: Variety show that can't eat enough

Sister Wu is very confident in the show "Only Twenty Yuan a Day".

The subject of the show has a huge audience.

After all, there are only a few people with good money. Most of the audience are students and working parties. How to save money and eat and drink well with the least expenditure is the highlight of the show.

Moreover, maybe this show can attract some viewers from mother-in-law and mother-in-law. At that time, everyone will discuss money saving Dafa in the barrage, and the popularity of the show will not be small.

If the invited guests are like Jiang Lin and Qin Feng in "Intern Parents", they have lived a hard life and suffered poverty after entering the industry, and the wonderfulness of the show will be greatly reduced. But now, the ones who are going to participate are Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng!

When Mo Sui was a child, her family was not good, and she was taken by her mother to seek a living. However, since her debut at the age of sixteen, her salary has increased year by year, and money has only become a bank card for her. a string of numbers. As for Gu Yicheng, he has been pampered since he was a child, when has he been so poor?

Such a contrast will surely make the audience interested.

The more she thought about it, the more excited she became, with a smile on the corner of her mouth: "The program team has already contacted, and the recording will officially start in three days!"

Seeing that she was about to leave, Gu Yicheng stepped forward: "Sister Wu, is 20 yuan a day a hard rule?"

"We don't have to eat, but An An can't starve. Yicheng and I are applying for 20 yuan per family member. Is it okay to ask for 40 yuan a day?" Mo Sui also asked.

An An is a little confused, look at his father, look at his mother, and finally look at himself.

Mom said two people, but they are obviously a family of three!

The little dumpling still didn't believe it, so she took out her fingers and counted, and finally determined that her parents didn't count her.

She is also a small wow!

"Forty yuan for a family, what's the point of the show? Families who save a little can do it by controlling their expenses a little bit." Sister Wu didn't even think about it, so their hopes were dashed.

But soon, Sister Wu said again: "Of course, the show team will definitely not be a human being. According to the routines of these shows, you may be asked to do part-time jobs or part-time jobs at that time."

When the words fell, she looked at Mo Sui and then at Gu Yicheng.

Is there any way for these two to work?

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui breathed a sigh of relief.

The way is always thought up by people, as long as it is not a dead rule, there is no need to be afraid.

Hungry who can not starve children!

"Okay, I'll go back first." Sister Wu said with a smile, "As for the guests on the show, it will definitely surprise you. I'll sell it now and announce it to you later."

However, after saying this, she could sense that the young couple didn't care who the show guests were at all.

Sister Wu went back first with her bag. After putting on her shoes, she put her head out and looked around to make sure there was no media before walking away.

How heavy was Sister Wu's mind when she came, and how high she was when she went back.

She has been carrying Mo Sui for more than ten years, and she has never tried to see Mo Sui as relaxed and calm as she is now.