Chapter 9: Year-long psychotherapy.

The variety show "Intern Parents" has only been aired in two days.

In the past two days, the popularity of variety shows has been getting higher and higher, and the marketing account will often send some small clips out of the circle as famous scenes, attracting more attention from netizens.

The clips about the children are all warm and lovely. When it comes to the adults, there is no trace of the script. Even if the young couple Jiang Lin and Qin Feng are a bit pretentious sometimes, it is harmless.

But these small clips all add up, and Mo Sui didn't have a high number of likes and retweets for stealing cakes in the kitchen alone.

In the video, the actress digs the cake with a small spoon. At first, she just tried it cautiously, but when she took a bite of the cake, her eyes seemed to light up suddenly, with a surprised expression on her face.

Whether it is a passerby, Kuroko or her fans, they have never seen her showing such a relaxed side.

No, maybe there is.

It has been ten years since Mo Sui debuted, and many years ago, she was presumptuous and childish.

It's just that over the years, she seems to have suddenly changed her personality.

Careful fans find past photos and put them on the official blog of the support club.

[Mo Sui's expression was much more relaxed before, and it can be seen from the photos that she is also more relaxed when getting along with people. 】

[However, in my impression, she seems to be not very down-to-earth, and her character is cold and indifferent. 】

[The coldness returns to the coldness. I was not tense before, but I seem to be much happier than now. 】

[Have you noticed that Mo Sui didn't smile too much in the photos over the past four years? Shouldn't something have happened over the years? 】

Everyone was talking about it, but still nothing was discussed.

In the past four years, I haven't heard of any changes in Mo Sui's family.

Even at the age of twenty-six, she was married, which was a big happy event.

...

The audience squatted in the live broadcast room.

At 8:30 in the morning, the dark live broadcast room gradually became brighter.

The next moment, an enlarged face appeared on the screen of the mobile phone, and the snow-white skin seemed to greet the audience again.

The big and round almond eyes blinked three times, and finally stepped back, and the delicate and beautiful face came into the audience's eyes.

The little dumpling looked puzzled, and his little hands fiddled in front of the camera lens, blocking everyone's sight from time to time, but no one blamed him.

In the barrage area, everyone is saying good morning to each other, and they can feel warm across the screen.

There was a sound of footsteps.

An An turned back and said softly, "Auntie, this shot-"

"What's wrong?"

"The camera is on now, and it was on yesterday," An An said.

Mo Sui walked to the camera.

The faces of one big and one small are getting closer and closer, and the audience is satisfied.

[As expected of an actress who has been admitted by the big director to have no dead ends, the camera face is so beautiful! 】

[I feel that Mo Sui's condition is much better than before, and he is not swollen in the morning, nor is he as lacklustre as before. 】